T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
I feel a bit embarrassed. Hell, I'm 62 I should have my emotions under check
I'm a few years older than yourself and still let my emotions take over, nothing embarrassing there just because we are older doesn't mean we're emotionless

brokenpromise

brokenpromise

Chemist
Jan 3, 2024
Thank you. I feel a bit embarrassed. Hell, I'm 62 I should have my emotions under check, but well I don't and you all are so kind to me. YOu all have kept me going the last two years so those idiots who say that this is a bad site - well they are crazy!! I'm a prime example.

Thank you so much!
No need to be embarrassed mate this is your journey and your path to follow only you in the end knows what's best for you I hope you find peace regardless of which path takes you there.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm a few years older than yourself and still let my emotions take over, nothing embarrassing there just because we are older doesn't mean we're emotionless
Thank you. Sometimes I feel as if emotionally I'm still 12 years old. I was never allowed to show emotions when I was a kid so I'm making up for it in my old age LOL
No need to be embarrassed mate this is your journey and your path to follow only you in the end knows what's best for you I hope you find peace regardless of which path takes you there.
Thank you very much for your kind words. I've found people on this site to be so kind (the majority - there are exceptions that I've come across). I feel as if you all are my family.

Last edited: