Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
This is my pre-goodbye thread before i drive to where I'm going to ctb. I've tried so hard, harder than anyone knows but I'm done. I don't have anything to give all hope is gone. I want nothing more than to not feel anymore. they pushed me over the edge.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, Ash’Girl, Interestedsadboi25 and 36 others
_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
So sorry to hear. I wish you nothing but peace with whatever you decide 💜💜

• Hugs
Reactions: Hunter2005, Twntysix, Salmon can't swim and 1 other person
Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
This is my pre-goodbye thread before i drive to where I'm going to ctb. I've tried so hard, harder than anyone knows but I'm done. I don't have anything to give all hope is gone. I want nothing more than to not feel anymore. they pushed me over the edge.
Awh I'm sorry, I wish you the best of luck! I hope you find the peace you are looking for <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Salmon can't swim and Talvikki
L

LastBitOfJoy

Dec 18, 2023
I hope you find the freedom you are looking for <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Salmon can't swim and Talvikki
Salmon can't swim

Salmon can't swim

Drowning in a sea of despair
Dec 9, 2023
Good luck op🫂 I'm sorry it's come to this, but I hope you can finally feel free❤️

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
May the Goddess of the Moon and the spirits that dwell within her guide your soul into everlasting peace🙏🏾💚🌕

• Love
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
Anyone who has been here for a little while recognizes you've had a really rough go. You've done your best, and have been courageous and honest throughout. We'll miss you here.
Whatever path you take, however you choose to move forward, we support you and your decision.
Sorry it came to this. Wishing you a smooth passage to your desired destination.
See you again, somewhere better! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet and Salmon can't swim
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
What's your method?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find peace from all the suffering.

cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
i hope you find the peace you're looking for 🤍

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I have a read almost all your post. You deserve a peaceful ending.

I hope you find peace. Goodbye.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Peace be with you eternal. And adieu!

figurehead

figurehead

Student
Sep 27, 2023
just sent you a pm. I hope you can find your way through the clouds of despair that are suffocating you,

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
So sorry it came to this, from reading some of your previous posts, you've endured a lot. Sorry you couldn't find a way out your suffering. Go in peace!

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze

Suicideation?
Jul 11, 2023
I'll miss your company here and in the chat rooms.

"Wherever you go, go with all your heart." ―Confucius

morgueprincess

morgueprincess

ghost
Dec 26, 2023
i am so sorry it has come to this, best of luck. i hope you find peace.

Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023
best of luck to you! i hope you get to the right bus stop when you make it — we'll all be joining you sooner or later :)

requiescat

requiescat

To rest, to repose.
Dec 31, 2023
Requiēscat in pāce, my friend.

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Im so sorry for everything u went through.
Goodluck for ure method and i hope u will find the peace u are looking for

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Sending you hugs.

Cats hugging cute cat hug

Reactions: ropearoundatree
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm still kickin. giving myself the chance to start over in a different state where I get see a therapist and get on medication (haven't been able to do either in two years). Sorry if I disappointed anyone. Eventually ctb is my way to go, but I need to go back home to the beach. Thank you for all your kind remarks. They are much appreciated.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, voidstar, Ash’Girl and 6 others
mizu23

mizu23

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚
Jan 4, 2024
I'm still kickin. giving myself the chance to start over in a different state where I get see a therapist and get on medication (haven't been able to do either in two years). Sorry if I disappointed anyone. Eventually ctb is my way to go, but I need to go back home to the beach. Thank you for all your kind remarks. They are much appreciated.
why would anyone be disappointed ? this is your journey and whatever path you choose is up to you. if you can find happiness in getting help and feel secure in that decision, that's all that matters. wishing you the best <3

Reactions: Ash’Girl, Dliena, Redacted24 and 2 others
T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
I cannot speak for everyone only for myself, and I can honestly say there's no disappointment certainly from here, I hope you get the results your after.

R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
I think it's awesome that free will let's us wait at the stop, and then choose not to board that particular bus at that time. Sending you encouragement and support!
When you think about it, you are actually ending your life though. Not your physical existence, but everything else: your job, surroundings, all of it. Your old life is in the past, you ended it successfully. Good on you! :heart:

Reactions: mizu23
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
why would anyone be disappointed ? this is your journey and whatever path you choose is up to you. if you can find happiness in getting help and feel secure in that decision, that's all that matters. wishing you the best <3
So wise. thank you
I think it's awesome that free will let's us wait at the stop, and then choose not to board that particular bus at that time. Sending you encouragement and support!
When you think about it, you are actually ending your life though. Not your physical existence, but everything else: your job, surroundings, all of it. Your old life is in the past, you ended it successfully. Good on you! :heart:
Wow! I never thought of it like that but you are 100% right the last two years have been filled with pain and loneliness oh and a bunch of assholes! As soon as I cross the border into Texas I will be a new person. Thank you for your words

• Love
Reactions: mizu23
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Im glad to see you're okay. Regardless of what happens for you, I hope you can find tranquility. Making the decision to stay alive is not an easy one, so props to you for toughing it out. We wish nothing for the best for you; no one is upset with your decision.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I cannot speak for everyone only for myself, and I can honestly say there's no disappointment certainly from here, I hope you get the results your after.
Thank you. I feel a bit embarrassed. Hell, I'm 62 I should have my emotions under check, but well I don't and you all are so kind to me. YOu all have kept me going the last two years so those idiots who say that this is a bad site - well they are crazy!! I'm a prime example.
Im glad to see you're okay. Regardless of what happens for you, I hope you can find tranquility. Making the decision to stay alive is not an easy one, so props to you for toughing it out. We wish nothing for the best for you; no one is upset with your decision.
Thank you so much!

• Hugs
Reactions: voidstar, Gonnerr and Tears in Rain