moodswinsS

moodswinsS

Nov 7, 2023
Hi everyone,

tonight is going to be my final night.

I originally began on here a few weeks ago looking for more reliable and peaceful methods to ctb, I am very impulsive so my methods usually fail -
And anything that wouldn't involve more suffering than I already experience… Soon after that I stumbled on the partners thread because I was looking for some likeminded people to share some relation within my final days. I spoke to one or two and there was one very special person who I too have scared away with my bad decisions and horribleness.

For me ,ctb alone would be the most peaceful,safest and respectful way for me to go considering people have mostly driven me to this point. Tonight I realize I cannot trust anyone, I have to say I am so grateful for this site and all it has done for me in my final days. it's fgiven me hope and a sense of community here. My life has been tragedy after tragedy, and heartbreak after heartbreak. I've tried my best to live in peace and now it's my time to rest in eternal peace. I'm to sensitive and stupid , I cry too much , I can't make sense of life. I'm going to run myself a hot bath , play my favourite music and take around 40-45 Xanax, crushed with Tylenol ( idk how much half a bottle ish) mixed with whiskey, then close my eyes and sleep.

Goodbye to any of the lost souls wandering the earth searching for answers on here . I love you.

, and goodbye to my love, I wish things were different.

- just one of my favourite songs ….

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, outrider567, tiger b and 7 others
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry you were hurt time and time again. I hope you a peaceful end. See you soon.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I'll be sad to see you go, but happy you have found peace. It was nice chatting with you.

You can message me anytime beforehand if you want someone to chat with. But totally respect if you want to be alone given that you've had your trust broken so many times. You seem like a very kind person and don't deserve that.

I'm not trying to discourage you but I value transparency and information; most drug poisoning suicides (besides SN, N, etc. on this forum) are only fatal in about 1.5% of cases according to research done at Harvard.

Benzodiazepines replaced barbiturates in medicine precisely because people can take incredibly high doses without dying, even with polysubstance use (combining with alcohol).

The combination with alcohol could increase the reliability but there is probably a very high chance of puking and just waking up the next morning.

I think it's worth being informed. If you've thought through these considerations, then I hope I get the chance to wish you farewell. I'll be monitoring this thread and thinking of you

May you find peace in living or dying :heart:

Great song pick. Your taste in music is wonderful :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: figurehead, my_sundown, loser098 and 1 other person
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good bye , i hope you escape peacefully.

loser098

loser098

Nov 16, 2023
Risky, but good luck. I relate to a lot of what you said about not being able to make sense of life and heartbreak. See you on the other side (if there exists such a side)

Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I am very sorry that you had to go through huge pain and betrayal.
I wish you all the best. I hope you find peace.

daydreams

daydreams

Nov 14, 2023
I'll pray for you
May you find peace and freedom
With love

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.