finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
been here for so little

though i always read and appreciated your posts and all i felt not so alone anymore

im so intoxicated im about to hang myself wish me luck.. hope im so out of myself i can not undo the knot because its close since im hanging in my house

idk look and ell me if it seems like a good plan i tried night night but nothing worked im sorry
i have nothing to lose, left a note, love you all
IMG 20231117 142808
i also have three hours lr else my bf will come back i have to stand up and go tell me if it will work
also i ve noticed there is quite a bit of discuossion on last meal and all and i just ate fuckinh nutella and rum. boring but delicious

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Morana, kilowatt, LoiteringClouds and 4 others
Interestedsadboi25

Interestedsadboi25

Mar 23, 2023
farewell friend,
may you find peace...

Reactions: finalmente
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Good bye. I hope you have a peaceful end.

finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
god fuck it doesnt fucking work is too low and scarf is tooshort
i cannot wven kill mysf
i cannot wven kill mysf
ok maybe with chair underneath point of hanginng is closer to the top and i will hang
ok maybe with chair underneath point of hanginng is closer to the top and i will hang

• Aww..
Reactions: emptymiku, Interestedsadboi25 and LoiteringClouds
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I hope your plans work for you, Nutella & rum sounds okay to me. Best wishes for things going well, be sure we're thinking of you although you are on your own. Go well.

finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
im sorry for rambling thank you for kind words

• Love
Reactions: SVEN
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
god fuck it doesnt fucking work is too low and scarf is tooshort
i cannot wven kill mysf
i cannot wven kill mysf
I thought that. Oh man I'm sorry but hope the failure isn't that painful. If you want to have idk some tips or smth you can ask. But maybe it's also good to wait a little bit before you attempt again. Idk it's your decision we are always here for you

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Pls b crefl doin n.ethng drnk & implsve -- tht = recpe fr dsastr

Reactions: Rhizomorph1 and ropearoundatree
finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
I thought that. Oh man I'm sorry but hope the failure isn't that painful. If you want to have idk some tips or smth you can ask. But maybe it's also good to wait a little bit before you attempt again. Idk it's your decision we are always here for you
i fucking hate myself i tried on the chair and my body refuses to let go i grip on the scarf
i fucking hate myself i tried on the chair and my body refuses to let go i grip on the scarf
it is peaceful, the feeling of hanging, you just cant breath anymore, i have nothing to hold on tk anymore but life itself and this is driving mw crazy how i """dont want""" to die though is it the only outcome possible
wgat the fuck do i do now

i have to think something before he comes back, im freaking out, i dont know if i want to call an ambulance, i cant deal with any of this, please advice, im out of my mind
god hes calling me help....

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Oh god Uhhhmmm pretend you just do smth else and maybe do it another time when you're sure you'll be alone for a few hours

Reactions: Interestedsadboi25
finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
Oh god Uhhhmmm pretend you just do smth else and maybe do it another time when you're sure you'll be alone for a few hours
i didn't reply,then he wrote me he got mad woth his mom
i dont know what to do if tell him because if i tell him he will surely call ambulance... and i don't want to take any more pills see any more doctors .. though if i dont, this is the way i go... im 99% sure i "have" to ctb...but on 1% idk if i can make my life "happen"... i just know it would be a long long lkng long long way and i dont want... i dont know if I dont want... idk... im sorry im so lost... idk even if this is the appropiate place to talk about these things...im sorry

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
maybe you just have to overthink this entirely. I'd just sit down for a moment and breathe slowly. I can imagine in this situation you're kinda panicking rn. So just write you couldn't pick up bc the delivery man was there but mistook the address or something xD idk
But one question do you definitely still want to do it now?

Reactions: Rhizomorph1 and finalmente
finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
maybe you just have to overthink this entirely. I'd just sit down for a moment and breathe slowly. I can imagine in this situation you're kinda panicking rn. So just write you couldn't pick up bc the delivery man was there but mistook the address or something xD idk
But one question do you definitely still want to do it now?
im not so sure anymore i want to dje but it seems so complicated
it feels complicated because of survival instinct not the method
why the fuck it posts things two times or am i the only one that sees double posts, im sorry again

• Hugs
Reactions: CloudyNightSky
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
You can maybe pick another date so I can explain you some things about hanging. After that I'm sure you'll feel a bit better and calmer.
And after that you can still decide if it's the method you want to use or don't.

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
im not so sure anymore i want to dje but it seems so complicated
why the fuck it posts things two times or am i the only one that sees double posts, im sorry again
Don't worry about it. It's ok. A really useful Thread I saw is this one. I'd recommend reading it completely. If you want to know smth else that isn't mentioned in there just ask me or anyone on here <3

imustgo

imustgo

Jul 11, 2023
been here for so little

though i always read and appreciated your posts and all i felt not so alone anymore

im so intoxicated im about to hang myself wish me luck.. hope im so out of myself i can not undo the knot because its close since im hanging in my house

idk look and ell me if it seems like a good plan i tried night night but nothing worked im sorry
View attachment 123140
i also have three hours lr else my bf will come back i have to stand up and go tell me if it will work
also i ve noticed there is quite a bit of discuossion on last meal and all and i just ate fuckinh nutella and rum. boring but delicious
Hi Finalmente. Please make sure you don't make any impulsive or rash decisions. Make sure it's really the right time and you have exhausted many other possibilities and you are clear of mind. Pls no influence or alcohol etc. I'm here if you want/need to talk and there are many here who have gone through similar to you. obviously not talking you out of anything, just make sure it's right for you is all. Here whenever you may need

finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
Hi Finalmente. Please make sure you don't make any impulsive or rash decisions. Make sure it's really the right time and you have exhausted many other possibilities and you are clear of mind. Pls no influence or alcohol etc. I'm here if you want/need to talk and there are many here who have gone through similar to you. obviously not talking you out of anything, just make sure it's right for you is all. Here whenever you may need
hello.i was clear when i made the decision.then i couldnt stand up on my feet due to anxiety so i drank. it's not much but im not used to at all so i get drunk instantly. thank you though for checking up.

• Love
Reactions: imustgo
kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
May you find your peace. Farewell.

finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
Don't worry about it. It's ok. A really useful Thread I saw is this one. I'd recommend reading it completely. If you want to know smth else that isn't mentioned in there just ask me or anyone on here <3
thank you so much. its just i can touch my feet on ground when im in the slipknot so its no use. it's too low .

kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
hello.i was clear when i made the decision.then i couldnt stand up on my feet due to anxiety so i drank. it's not much but im not used to at all so i get drunk instantly. thank you though for checking up.
Please be careful with alcohol. Getting real drunk can affect your plans, especially causing the inability to think straight. Death is not something you should wing.

PeaceWanted

PeaceWanted

Unironically biggest r*tard to ever exist
Mar 12, 2023
been here for so little

View attachment 123140
Hi. It might not be a good idea to do this while drunk. If you're clear on the decision and you know you want to do this, you'll know when it's the right time. Better not do anything impulsive

finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
Hi. It might not be a good idea to do this while drunk. If you're clear on the decision and you know you want to do this, you'll know when it's the right time. Better not do anything impulsive
i started when i was totally sober. its been a week im planning this. i just couldnt stand up due to trembling and anxiety and so a few shots helped me. now im feeling a lot more clear and i still want (and have to) do it
thank you for your thought though 🥺

• Aww..
Reactions: PeaceWanted
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
hey there I'm really sorry to hear what you are going through it sounds extremely painful and distressing.

Given how distressed you are, and that you have been drinking, and there seem to be time crunch you are trying to beat giving you additional pressure, it does come across that perhaps doing it right now is an impulsive thing rather than what you actually want. Your messages say you are not sure you actually want to die but things are complicated. It would be really hard to think through carefully right now and also to do the method properly, your set up looks not quite right and u can end up not dead but injured.

Perhaps as previously suggested by others it would make sense to take some time to think more and also if you still need, then to figure out a way to ensure you can safely go.

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Ya sure you want to risk that? End up brain damaged and your bf has to find your corpse?

imustgo

imustgo

Jul 11, 2023
Many will always check up on you, and I'm here to reach out to if ever you need. So many can support you on here.
hey again, please just know you are valued and it's never too late to turn back if that's what you want to do. I will happily chat to you if that may help? you said you were clear before drinking and I just wanted to make sure that's the case. Never too late to reach out and pls do what's right for you. Don't be influenced and sorry if I'm a pain. I'm here if needed ok?

finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
hey there I'm really sorry to hear what you are going through it sounds extremely painful and distressing.

Given how distressed you are, and that you have been drinking, and there seem to be time crunch you are trying to beat giving you additional pressure, it does come across that perhaps doing it right now is an impulsive thing rather than what you actually want. Your messages say you are not sure you actually want to die but things are complicated. It would be really hard to think through carefully right now and also to do the method properly, your set up looks not quite right and u can end up not dead but injured.

Perhaps as previously suggested by others it would make sense to take some time to think more and also if you still need, then to figure out a way to ensure you can safely go.
maybe you all are right. especially for the "not dead but injured" part... i couldnt stand it. Idk.... i set my date to today when i was sober but i think i didnt think enough about setting and all. Im sorry. my ideal way to go is with sn but im too worried about buying and shipping since i dont live alone nor in a household with some privacy. i tried before with night night but i couldnt. im so tired of all of this.

Reactions: ropearoundatree
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
thank you so much. its just i can touch my feet on ground when im in the slipknot so its no use. it's too low .
Uhmmm I think it's better to find another date and then do partial if you're completely sure. Just read a little bit more about this method and then you'll feel more secure ig. You don't have to rush it.

Reactions: imustgo
finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
Ya sure you want to risk that? End up brain damaged and your bf has to find your corpse?
Uhmmm I think it's better to find another date and then do partial if you're completely sure. Just read a little bit more about this method and then you'll feel more secure ig. You don't have to rush it.
yeah i guess its better this way... thank u
Many will always check up on you, and I'm here to reach out to if ever you need. So many can support you on here.

hey again, please just know you are valued and it's never too late to turn back if that's what you want to do. I will happily chat to you if that may help? you said you were clear before drinking and I just wanted to make sure that's the case. Never too late to reach out and pls do what's right for you. Don't be influenced and sorry if I'm a pain. I'm here if needed ok?
you're not a pain at all. im writing here also to hear some other point of view. not just to receive pat pats on my back. if you want (a d I'm not a pain)we can talk!