L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I really appreciate this site, and hope that it keeps up the good fight. Because this has been more helpful for me than talking to anyone else who doesn't understand where I'm at. I'm pulling the trigger tomorrow evening. I'm ready. I'm tired. I still have some sadness in my heart, but I can leave this life knowing that I gave it my all. I did the best I could. After years of long inflection, it's time for me to go. I'm thinking a lot about what is going to happen over the next 48 hours. A lot of my curiosity will be answered when I pull the trigger. I'm very confident in my method, and I'm ready for departure from this life. I've fought for 43 years. I'm tired. I don't want to spend the rest of my life scrapping for money, competing for love, and declining in health. I don't want that for myself.

I won't be remembered by anyone, and that's fine with me. I just want to successfully transition as painlessly as possible. I just can't do this life anymore. I was never welcomed in this life. My parents didn't love me, nor anyone else in my family. Sure, there's strength in overcoming. However, no one should have to overcome their family. Life shouldn't be a series of needless, pointless tests. The creator of this is a sick coward if that is the point of life. I don't know. I'm just rambling. But I will say that I really appreciate those who did reach out to me. I found a lot of comfort in knowing that I'm not the only one who sees this life as I do. Please understand that, while I can probably overcome my obstacles, I'm tired. I can't fight anymore. I don't have another punch left in me. I want out of this life. I don't care if I never exist again. If my existence had to be like this, then I would rather have not existed in the first place. After all of the abuse, rejection, humiliation, and bad decisions, I'm done.

I don't know what the future holds for this world, but my future isn't getting better. Therefore, I've chosen to depart. I don't know who or what will be affected by my leaving, but I'm glad that the numbers will be few. I'm calm, yet sad. However, I still have a song of joy in my heart and that's what will get me through this. I hope everyone who's seriously going through with their plan to ctb is not doing so without having done truthful and honest inflection and reflection on their lives. While this isn't a last resort, it IS final. I hope everyone here gets out of this site what they are looking for. My journey is at an end. This road is turning off and I'm going into the highway of the cosmos. I'm about to make "The Great Adventure."

Peace and Love to All!!!

Goodbye

**Mods: Please cross out my name after 24 hours. Thanks**

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: iloveloving, MollerPlesset, bloodystarzklt and 57 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
You'll be in paradise soon.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: venin.n, Engström, Finalnight and 5 others
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
I'm so sorry that you had to suffer for so long. I hope you will find the peace you deserve.

• Love
Reactions: venin.n, Engström, thewalkingdread and 4 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'll be so sorry to see you go, yet will be happy for you if you finally manage to leave this cruel existence behind forever.
I know how much you deserve peace, and I'm sure that you'll find it after such a hard battle.
Good luck and farewell my friend.

• Love
Reactions: venin.n, Engström, ThisIsLife and 4 others
Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
I wish you well in you travels and know that you will find your peace. goodbye 💜

Reactions: venin.n, Engström, thewalkingdread and 3 others
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Goodbye, i really wish you escape peacefully. You deserve it after 43 years on this crazy planet.

• Love
  • Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you to this point. May you find peace! Safe travels and good luck!

• Love
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
Find your peace, goodbye ❤️

• Love
Reactions: venin.n, Engström, WAITING TO DIE and 3 others
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Goodbye and have a peaceful end.

Reactions: venin.n, Engström and WAITING TO DIE
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
I'm so sorry you've suffered for so long. May you finally rest peacefully and be free Safe travels💙

• Love
Reactions: venin.n, Engström, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
aura.

aura.

this land is inhospitable
Nov 4, 2023
wishing you peace in your journey🫶

Reactions: Engström and WAITING TO DIE
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Go well and in peace, I'm sorry for what has brought you to this and wish you rest and ease.

• Hugs
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
This was sad to read. But I wish only good for you.

• Hugs
  • Love
iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
It's hard to read all of this.

Tomorrow morning it will be my turn. Tonight I'll make a thread here about this.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin.n, Engström, SMmetalhead36 and 2 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Best wishes

Reactions: Engström
Cheesecake

Cheesecake

҉ Walmart ҉
Aug 28, 2020
love u man

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: venin.n, Engström and SMmetalhead36
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
Sorry that it's gotten to this point for you and I hope you find peace

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
You'll be missed around here. But 43 years is a long time and more than enough if one is only struggling and unhappy.

Hope things go smoothly and may you find peace on the other side.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thewalkingdread, venin.n, Engström and 1 other person
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
Good luck and I hope you find the freedom you deserve.
Fly on.

• Love
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I feel the same exact way. I'll soon be posting a goodbye thread on here also. Like you, I've tried to make the best of life but I want to be free. Wishing you nothing but peace and happiness on your departure.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Engström and voyager
die_young

die_young

Oct 29, 2023
I Hope that you'll find the rest you need, and that your suffering will end. Best wishes

• Hugs
Reactions: Engström, LonelyKitten and SMmetalhead36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I hope everything goes well for and that you find the peace you so rightly deserve. I'm sorry life has treated you so badly

it's_a_little_cruel

it's_a_little_cruel

Oct 24, 2023
it's truly sour. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth now, and it will always. I want to help those that are in both mine and your situation. Right now, there is nothing i do to stop the hundreds of suicides that take place everyday. I can only read the people's last words - their goodbyes. Even to those long gone, those that are about to depart and those that are still contemplating - you may be gone, but trust me, i will never, ever, forget you as long as i'm still breathing.

ceriseange♡

ceriseange♡

ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ᴍᴏᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴍʙ...
Nov 3, 2023
Safe travels, friend. I'm sorry to see you go but you deserve to find peace. Sending you all my love in these final hours and I hope you rest well <3

• Love
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
I wish you peace. 💗

• Hugs
soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
Even though sad to read, hope you find peace out of this darkness

• Love
Reactions: venin.n and Engström
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Farewell to you. I'll raise a glass.

Reactions: venin.n and Engström
Engström

Engström

hyvää yötä ♊︎
Oct 27, 2023
@leavingsoon99 - such a beautiful goodbye to all of us here. While I know you and I didn't interact directly, I'll be thinking of you and wishing you the ultimate peace and relief from this hell world.

Farewell 🌌

• Love
Reactions: hibikikyuxx and venin.n
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Goodbye I'm sure you'll find your peace and freedom. I'll think of you so you're not lonely. And you're so right I never would have thought that this website is so kindhearted and such a safe place for a lot of us. And I was so surprised how many really sweet people are on here and help each other. Wishing you the best of luck and hope everything works out for you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Engström and venin.n