DearAgony

DearAgony

Oct 11, 2023
I was going to make a goodbye thread and vent about all the loneliness, physical pain, trauma, psychological abuse and self-loathing. But I think that energy is better spent on just saying how much I appreciated having this site and its members around in my final weeks. I haven't been around long at all, but in the short time I've been here I felt welcomed and understood. Y'all are the best. But my time has come to an end. My last thoughts will be of all of you. I'm taking you into eternity with me, whether you like it or not. (Metaphorically, of course)

They say life is a highway. That makes the body a vehicle... And tonight, I'm turning in the keys.

I love you all. Goodbye.

:heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BrainShower, ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’„๐’๐’‰๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„, sensenmann and 73 others
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
I wish you a peaceful journey. Sending love, goodbye. ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ’ž

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten, Sannti, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I hope you are in peace now, love you too. see you in the next life.

• Love
Reactions: Sannti, Praestat_Mori, DearAgony and 1 other person
S

somerandomguy1

Oct 21, 2023
I was going to make a goodbye thread and vent about all the loneliness, physical pain, trauma, psychological abuse and self-loathing. But I think that energy is better spent on just saying how much I appreciated having this site and its members around in my final weeks. I haven't been around long at all, but in the short time I've been here I felt welcomed and understood. Y'all are the best. But my time has come to an end. My last thoughts will be of all of you. I'm taking you into eternity with me, whether you like it or not. (Metaphorically, of course)

They say life is a highway. That makes the body a vehicle... And tonight, I'm turning in the keys.

I love you all. Goodbye.

I wish you peace

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, DearAgony and not-2-b-the-answer
P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
I wish you a peaceful end to your journey. Please remember that no matter what happens tonight, the community is here for you.

If you don't mind me asking, what method have you settled on?

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Cloud Busting, DearAgony and 2 others
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

โœฟ
Oct 9, 2022
I'm sorry life brought you to this point. Farewell and god speed. I hope you find peace ๐Ÿค

• Love
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Save travels. I'll raise a glass.

• Love
Reactions: LonelyKitten, Praestat_Mori, DearAgony and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you peace and love on your journey from this horrible world. โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, DearAgony and Saxenomorph
sincerelysad

sincerelysad

bpd . chronic pain . ptsd . pls be kind <3
Jan 4, 2023
i hope you have a comfortable and safe journey. we are all so glad to have met you. ๐Ÿ’—

• Love
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
we will be here no matter what happens. i wish you luck on your travels. i hope to join you soon someday. may you get all your heart desires ๐Ÿค

• Love
Reactions: CarlGrimes, Praestat_Mori, DearAgony and 1 other person
T

Twntysix

เธ…^โ€ข๏ปŒโ€ข^เธ…
Aug 26, 2021
Hi dear, i'm so sorry that you suffered in this world ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’” i wish for your peace and good luck ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿซ‚ sending you much love and hugs

• Love
kazewoatsumete

kazewoatsumete

hey come on and bury me!
Dec 11, 2022
you'll be dearly missed, i hope you find peace, i enjoyed talking to you earlier today... i hope that buffalo chicken and veggie stir fry was good... much love

• Love
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
So very sad, I wish you a pain free and peaceful journey if you decide to ctb.

• Love
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
sending all my love, I'm thinking of you ๐Ÿ’”

• Love
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Sorry life had to bring another person to feeling this way. Hope you finally experience the peace we all deserve.

• Love
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
There are many things I'd like to say but they won't come out. I'll remember our conversations.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LonelyKitten, Praestat_Mori, DearAgony and 1 other person
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Every time I read these it brings me hope that it is possible to achieve peace. You give me courage.

Glad you will finally stop being in pain.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, mind_split, DearAgony and 1 other person
90SecondsToMidnight

90SecondsToMidnight

WandererOfPurgatory
Aug 30, 2023

I love you all. Goodbye.

Safe Journeys, Much Love to you. Go on, Find your Peace <3

• Love
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023

I love you all. Goodbye.

May you find peace

• Love
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
Farewell, I hope that you find the peace you deserve โ™ฅ๐Ÿซถ

• Love
Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
I wish you a peaceful voyage ๐Ÿ’™
I wonder if we can all meet on the other side.

• Love
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Please...

...take me with you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Hoping your journey is easy, peacefull and quiet; bringing you the rest and solace you crave.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer and DearAgony
DearAgony

DearAgony

Oct 11, 2023
Well, I'm still here. I failed myself, I failed you. I'm sorry.

After fighting with getting the right positioning and fighting SI, I finally slipped off into unconsciousness... only to wake up on the floor, my anchor pulled from the wall. I'm not sure if it was weakened from all the attempts or my convulsions being erratic and violent, or maybe both. It also wasn't in a stud, which I didn't know until I looked into the hole it left.

Either way, I felt defeated and exhausted. So I went to sleep right there on the floor with the rope still around my neck. I woke up about a half hour ago and I've just been laying there thinking. I had an epiphany on that floor. I might not have anyone's love in real life, but I do have all of the people on this site. Why am I wanting to die when I finally have what I've wanted all along (sort of)?

Although, now I have to go try and get my job back. I also have this nasty rope burn on my neck. But I'll figure it out. Thanks for all the blessings and well-wishes. It really means the world to me.

TL/DR: I'm still here. Anchor pulled from the wall. Going to be sticking around for a bit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Vesiira, LonelyKitten, Oneness and 21 others
dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023

After fighting with getting the right positioning and fighting SI, I finally slipped off into unconsciousness... only to wake up on the floor, my anchor pulled from the wall. I'm not sure if it was weakened from all the attempts or my convulsions being erratic and violent, or maybe both. It also wasn't in a stud, which I didn't know until I looked into the hole it left.

Either way, I felt defeated and exhausted. So I went to sleep right there on the floor with the rope still around my neck. I woke up about a half hour ago and I've just been laying there thinking. I had an epiphany on that floor. I might not have anyone's love in real life, but I do have all of the people on this site. Why am I wanting to die when I finally have what I've wanted all along (sort of)?

Although, now I have to go try and get my job back. I also have this nasty rope burn on my neck. But I'll figure it out. Thanks for all the blessings and well-wishes. It really means the world to me.

TL/DR: I'm still here. Anchor pulled from the wall. Going to be sticking around for a bit.
I;m glad you can at least find a feeling of love here, Take care < 3

• Love
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
@DearAgony - The final step is never easyโ€ฆ.. At least it sounds like you're physically ok and will give life a shot, assuming that's what you want for now.

• Love
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023

There's absolutely no need to be sorry.
I failed partial a few weeks ago.
I completely understand what you mean about having the support of people on this site.
I have absolutely nobody in real life, and even if did, they wouldn't understand me.
Sending you love and best wishes, and I hope you can get your job back.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira, voyager, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
DearAgony

DearAgony

Oct 11, 2023
@DearAgony - The final step is never easyโ€ฆ.. At least it sounds like you're physically ok and will give life a shot, assuming that's what you want for now.
Yeah, I was at least lucky that I don't have damage from it other than from the rope itself, and that'll heal up pretty quickly. I'm still very much in pain and lost in my own mind. But I suppose for at least a little while, it's worth dealing with it to hang out here with all of you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Vesiira, TapeMachine and 8 others
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Yeah, I was at least lucky that I don't have damage from it other than from the rope itself, and that'll heal up pretty quickly. I'm still very much in pain and lost in my own mind. But I suppose for at least a little while, it's worth dealing with it to hang out here with all of you.
Hopefully the pain is not too bad but I'm sure it's a traumatizing event regardless. Feel free to PM me if youd like to chat.

• Love
Reactions: sincerelysad, Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
S

somerandomguy1

Oct 21, 2023

We are here for you. If you want to talk, I am here for you. You can add me on discord

• Love
Reactions: sincerelysad, Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others