nyapoka

nyapoka

talking to myself
Aug 16, 2023
Its so hard reading goodbye threads, but at the same time im left with slight jealousy, aswell as reassurance, that they are in a better place. Jealousy because it isnt me, but heart ache seeing the amount of goodbye threads. I feel so awful for us all , here on SaSu, i feel so awful life has lead us here. but im glad theres a place to connect. I dont speak much, but even reading posts makes me feel connected. its bittersweet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lydia12, cheese.out, M.O.N and 3 others
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Yes, definitely bittersweet is the correct term.

I think what makes it more upsetting, is because we know that people are forced to take risks in order to leave. Which is deeply unfair. Decent people making a dangerous and daunting journey... it takes a toll on the minds of those left behind.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Caramelized, rationaltake and Lumina
nyapoka

nyapoka

talking to myself
Aug 16, 2023
Yes, definitely bittersweet is the correct term.

I think what makes it more upsetting, is because we know that people are forced to take risks in order to leave. Which is deeply unfair. Decent people making a dangerous and daunting journey... it takes a toll on the minds of those left behind.
exactly. "harm reduction" would be giving people a safe way out, its so unfair the risks taken to achieve peace

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I feel the same way. There seems to be more than normal goodbye threads. It makes me so sad that this fucked up world brought us all here and to ctb, yet the people and circumstances continue to thrive. My friend, you are not alone in your sadness.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake and Anon7b8
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
i don't feel anything

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally only envy those who can no longer suffer in this existence, to me they are the true fortunate ones as now they are at peace and I admire them for managing to permanently leave on their own terms. Only the eternity of death comforts me, for me the only relief could ever lie in non-existence.