• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
Thank you so much for sharing your process here with us even now, please don't regret anything anymore. Focus on staying calm, best of luck from all of us here.

LeWantsToDie

LeWantsToDie

Nov 28, 2023
I dont think I have it in me at the moment. Thank you for the support thru this all best of luck on ur journeys.
That's fine - dying is the biggest decision you make in your life so it's important to be a hundred percent sure. No matter what you choose, I wish you the very best. If you want to talk, I'm here.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I wish you all the best and hope it works

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
That's fine - dying is the biggest decision you make in your life so it's important to be a hundred percent sure. No matter what you choose, I wish you the very best. If you want to talk, I'm here.
I feel like it's something you can't ever be totally certain about

LeWantsToDie

LeWantsToDie

Nov 28, 2023
I feel like it's something you can't ever be totally certain about
Sure but you can get up to 98% or so. When I attempted suicide, I was absolutely certain that I needed to die. But then I apparently made a lot of noise so I was taken to the hospital so that failed. But anyway, I feel like if you're having second thoughts, it's not your time yet. Plus, it's not like you can un-kill yourself - dying is a decision you can't really come back so you should, at least in my opinion, be very sure about it if you're doing it.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you have a peaceful transition. May you find peace and freedom, safe travels and good luck!

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I hope you find peace in the end.

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Sure but you can get up to 98% or so. When I attempted suicide, I was absolutely certain that I needed to die. But then I apparently made a lot of noise so I was taken to the hospital so that failed. But anyway, I feel like if you're having second thoughts, it's not your time yet. Plus, it's not like you can un-kill yourself - dying is a decision you can't really come back so you should, at least in my opinion, be very sure about it if you're doing it.
what method did you use for your attempt?

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Sorry to see you go yet I hope you finally manage to leave this cruel existence behind forever and find the peace you deserve.

LeWantsToDie

LeWantsToDie

Nov 28, 2023
what method did you use for your attempt?
I was a dumb kid who just turned 13 so a ton of different stuff - I just gathered everything I thought would kill me, swallowed it and hoped for the best. Ton of paracetamol, some rat poison, antibiotics, sleeping meds, everything I could find. Hurt a lot so threw up a ton and was in tons of pain. Knew I wanted to die though so I just kept swallowing stuff. Would not recommend.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I dont think I have it in me at the moment. Thank you for the support thru this all best of luck on ur journeys.
that's totally okay! we'll be here to support you either way I hope you find peace in any way. good luck moving foward! <3

KSZ

KSZ

Dec 3, 2023
I hope you find peace bro in the afterlife. May you have a nice one.

D

Deleted member 65988

No @KSZ and @Pardoe84, I think @VenusOnArrival stated that they didn't have in them to go through with their attempt so they didn't take SN, this was mentioned on the 1st page of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.