ko1toz

ko1toz

I regret you all the time
Aug 19, 2023
I've been unsure of my exact CTB date for a while now, but now that my notes are written out, I want to get it over with before i risk someone finding them and stopping me. I plan to OD tomorrow afternoon. I've eaten, showered, and I now want to sleep for a good while before I wake up tomorrow and do it. I plan to dress nice and keep myself put-together so I at least keep some of my dignity in death, though I know it will still be an unpretty sight. SS has helped me clear up some of my final questions and for that I'm so thankful. This is an amazing community and if I survive (which I unfortunately know is a possibility since ODing is unreliable, however I have no other options) I will absolutely be returning.

Major TW - Why I'm CTBing

I'm going to discuss a variety of traumatic things here, so don't read if you don't want to, I just want to finally tell someone what I've been dealing with. I've been suicidal since the 4th grade, I used to want to hang but it's less appealing now. I don't really know what inspired it, mostly the people I was around I guess, but my home life's always been shitty. My parents were alcoholics, my mother an addict, and my parents fought so much that it was often only one of them actually sleeping in the house. Then my brother came, and I had to protect him from the fighting with no support system of my own. I began self-harming in 4th grade, and my parents found out. I've actively done it since then, and they've caught me a few times, but they never sought therapy or aid for me. My best friend passed away almost 2 years ago. I held her as she passed, it was incredibly traumatic-- without going into too much detail she consumed something poisonous, so her passing was unexpected. Even after this, nobody bothered to find me mental support. I've been plagued with visions and dreams of this day, and I've had multiple horrible nightmares concerning her passing. I've only ever told my ex, who ended up being abusive, and I had to live for that with two years. After I broke that off, I met my current boyfriend, who's certainly better but still widely unconsiderate of my feelings. I was sexually assaulted on my 13th birthday, by a man who followed me home. That was years and years ago, but I'm still uncomfortable walking home. I'm never at peace, and I feel it's finally my time, especially with school approaching.

There's no specific reason why tomorrow has to be the day, I'm just impatient honestly. Do I think therapy would've helped me? No, but it might've been nice. The only time I've come close to CTBing is when I poured a bunch of pills into my mouth in 5th grade, though I spit them out as I was nervous. I'm no longer afraid, I've been anxiety-ridden for so long that the promise of finally resting sounds beautiful for me. I know it will be a painful process but I'd rather go through with it than another year of academic torture. Again, I cannot thank the SS community enough for supporting me in my final days. I'd love to talk to anybody with similar experiences, or anybody who wants to talk while I still can. I hope you all find peace <3.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wastingtime, mixshi, Lost Magic and 14 others
Kotocrown

Kotocrown

Aug 15, 2023
Good luck! Hopefully you are finally going to be at peace. :)

• Love
Reactions: sukuna and ko1toz
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Best of luck. I hope you find peace!

• Love
Reactions: sukuna, CW36 and ko1toz
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
I'm so sorry that you had to endure that. It really hurts me to see you suffering and in so much pain. My parents fought a lot too, so it induced a lot trauma. I hope you find the inner peace that you desire. If you need to talk about anything, then my PMs are always open

• Love
Reactions: ko1toz
ko1toz

ko1toz

Aug 19, 2023
I'm so sorry that you had to endure that. It really hurts me to see you suffering and in so much pain. My parents fought a lot too, so it induced a lot trauma. I hope you find the inner peace that you desire. If you need to talk about anything, then my PMs are always open
Thank you so much, it's always upsetting yet comforting at the same time to see someone have similar experiences to you, don't you think? It's a shame it's so common, I wish so many people couldn't relate to something like that. I hope you can heal from your trauma and find peace as well. ♡ Thank you so much for the kind words!

• Love
Reactions: worldsapart and Gaga786
notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
Good luck, I hope you are able to find the peace you desire.

• Love
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Best of luck buddy, believe it possible 👍🏼

• Love
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
what will you use for od?

Reactions: hopeisdead
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see beauty in the thought of peaceful, dreamless sleep for all eternity, I understand why you'd feel relieved to be leaving, it's so horrible how people suffer so much in this existence. But anyway I hope you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

• Love
irie

irie

Mar 10, 2023
i'm so sorry you had to go through all of that, it's a lot and your story is heartbreaking. no human ever deserves to go through what you have on this earth-- i'm truly sorry it had to come to this, and i hope you find peace somehow.

• Love
ko1toz

ko1toz

Aug 19, 2023
what will you use for od?
A mix of chlorzoxazone, prozac, and then I have a few other anti-depressants and painkillers, though I don't remember their names I'd have to go check. I've looked up the lethal doses for all of them so I'm planning to use them all for OD, I know ODing is unreliable but I'm planning to do it when people are out of the house so nobody finds me and hospitalizes me. If God forbid it fails I'll just try again once I've got my gun back! Best wishes
Just wanted to let everybody know I'm all dressed up, planning to take the pills and send my letters in the next 10 minutes! See ya ♡

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pinkribbonscars, AnonGermany and Bobert_Beniro
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
A mix of chlorzoxazone, prozac, and then I have a few other anti-depressants and painkillers, though I don't remember their names I'd have to go check. I've looked up the lethal doses for all of them so I'm planning to use them all for OD, I know ODing is unreliable but I'm planning to do it when people are out of the house so nobody finds me and hospitalizes me. If God forbid it fails I'll just try again once I've got my gun back! Best wishes
Just wanted to let everybody know I'm all dressed up, planning to take the pills and send my letters in the next 10 minutes! See ya ♡
I tried to od on Prozac I failed, but best of luck anyway

• Hugs
mixshi

mixshi

amogus
Aug 17, 2023
if you have a gun why not use that?

ko1toz

ko1toz

Aug 19, 2023
if you have a gun why not use that?
One of my relatives has it right now, I'd have to wait until I see him again which I don't really feel like doing!

AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
How are you doing over there. Are you still reading here?

We are there if you feel unwell and need to vent/talk/distract.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I've been unsure of my exact CTB date for a while now, but now that my notes are written out, I want to get it over with before i risk someone finding them and stopping me. I plan to OD tomorrow afternoon. I've eaten, showered, and I now want to sleep for a good while before I wake up tomorrow and do it. I plan to dress nice and keep myself put-together so I at least keep some of my dignity in death, though I know it will still be an unpretty sight. SS has helped me clear up some of my final questions and for that I'm so thankful. This is an amazing community and if I survive (which I unfortunately know is a possibility since ODing is unreliable, however I have no other options) I will absolutely be returning.

I'm going to discuss a variety of traumatic things here, so don't read if you don't want to, I just want to finally tell someone what I've been dealing with. I've been suicidal since the 4th grade, I used to want to hang but it's less appealing now. I don't really know what inspired it, mostly the people I was around I guess, but my home life's always been shitty. My parents were alcoholics, my mother an addict, and my parents fought so much that it was often only one of them actually sleeping in the house. Then my brother came, and I had to protect him from the fighting with no support system of my own. I began self-harming in 4th grade, and my parents found out. I've actively done it since then, and they've caught me a few times, but they never sought therapy or aid for me. My best friend passed away almost 2 years ago. I held her as she passed, it was incredibly traumatic-- without going into too much detail she consumed something poisonous, so her passing was unexpected. Even after this, nobody bothered to find me mental support. I've been plagued with visions and dreams of this day, and I've had multiple horrible nightmares concerning her passing. I've only ever told my ex, who ended up being abusive, and I had to live for that with two years. After I broke that off, I met my current boyfriend, who's certainly better but still widely unconsiderate of my feelings. I was sexually assaulted on my 13th birthday, by a man who followed me home. That was years and years ago, but I'm still uncomfortable walking home. I'm never at peace, and I feel it's finally my time, especially with school approaching.

There's no specific reason why tomorrow has to be the day, I'm just impatient honestly. Do I think therapy would've helped me? No, but it might've been nice. The only time I've come close to CTBing is when I poured a bunch of pills into my mouth in 5th grade, though I spit them out as I was nervous. I'm no longer afraid, I've been anxiety-ridden for so long that the promise of finally resting sounds beautiful for me. I know it will be a painful process but I'd rather go through with it than another year of academic torture. Again, I cannot thank the SS community enough for supporting me in my final days. I'd love to talk to anybody with similar experiences, or anybody who wants to talk while I still can. I hope you all find peace <3.
I am so sorry to hear of your horrible childhood Quite honestly it fucking pisses me off that these dumb ass adults spit out children and never protect them. You deserved to be loved and cared for, protected. I understand your pain and I wish you the peace you so truly deserve. Fly high sweet one!!

• Love
Reactions: hopeisdead, dumblosergirl and pinkribbonscars
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This OD may not work but it's up to you. I wish u all the best with your plan. I hope you find peace!

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
Im sorry for all the awful trauma you have experienced, the world is a cruel place man

• Love
Reactions: Lost Magic
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Hope you find eternal peace 💕

• Love
Reactions: Lost Magic
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Hope you find peace from this horrible world. ❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️

• Love
Reactions: worldsapart and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
dove GIF

Fly High my friend.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
P

pinkribbonscars

She’s lost control
Oct 7, 2021
Oh my, I can relate to much of what you say. I too was raised by an abusive alcoholic parent and had to protect a younger sibling. I too lost someone dear to me (my father, he was only 32 and at the prime of his life. Drinking and driving killed him. Much like you and your friend, it was a complete shock.) I actually did receive therapy but I couldn't be honest or else I'd go to foster care. I could take therapy today as an adult but I'm lazy and want the easy way out. Why not. We all die anyway.

I'm so sorry for your assault, and the trauma you have endured. I'm guessing you are young. If you're not a minor, you could seek your own therapy if you chose. Low income places can do it for a reduced price or for free.

Really re-consider an od, as I'd hate for you to fail and suffer irreparable damage as a result. I wish you peace in whichever path you choose

• Hugs
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023

Whatever you choose to do I hope you finally find the peace you've been looking for. Good luck in your travels.❤️

• Love
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
Wait you joined on 20th of Aug and killed yourself on the 21st?

• Hugs
mixshi

mixshi

amogus
Aug 17, 2023
now that he has a crossed out name I guess he succeeded right?

M

marshmallowfluff

Jan 23, 2023
I hope you manage to find the peace you were searching for ✨