AgiliteBuster2k

AgiliteBuster2k

Broken by whom he thought was the fix
Jun 10, 2022
Thanks for the people in here that tried to make me feel better, and thank you also to the people who taught me how to do these procedures properly. As the title suggests, I'll be taking SN in 9 hours. AMA! :))

I would also thank all the people in the chat I've interacted with. I'm glad I could relate to some of you. Especially big thanks to @Shu , @Dot , @Imustbefree and all the others.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, divinemistress36, Princess_Kitty and 29 others
LoveYoux

LoveYoux

Haunted
Jun 6, 2022
Valhalla awaits x

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, divinemistress36, Princess_Kitty and 6 others
AgiliteBuster2k

AgiliteBuster2k

Jun 10, 2022
Valhalla awaits x
Thanks @LoveYoux , hope you escape everything that's weighting you down as well. Wishing the best for you.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, not-2-b-the-answer, Endex and 1 other person
dirtnap

dirtnap

Jun 7, 2022
Thanks for the people in here that tried to make me feel better, and thank you also to the people who taught me how to do these procedures properly. As the title suggests, I'll be taking SN in 9 hours. AMA! :))

I would also thank all the people in the chat I've interacted with. I'm glad I could relate to some of you. Especially big thanks to @Shu , @Dot , @Imustbefree and all the others.
❤️

❤️

❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, not-2-b-the-answer and AgiliteBuster2k
thelocalmoon

thelocalmoon

Good news, That's all they want to hear
May 28, 2022
I wish you the best. Godspeed.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, wasteofspace532, Ashu and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
No War Love GIF by eva pils

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and AgiliteBuster2k
AgiliteBuster2k

AgiliteBuster2k

Jun 10, 2022
8 more hours, kinda anxious but it's set on my mind that I have to do this. Reliving all the happy times now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset764, MountainMonkey, NoLightRemains and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that it has come to this point for you. Life is just so cruel and unfair and it is sad how so much suffering exists. I hope that you find what you are looking for.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MountainMonkey, emptyjokes, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Are you doing it at home or did you pick a special location?

• Yay!
Reactions: AgiliteBuster2k
AgiliteBuster2k

AgiliteBuster2k

Jun 10, 2022
Are you doing it at home or did you pick a special location?
I'm doing it at home, but since now that you've mentioned it, it's got me thinking about what it would look like to my family members. Might postpone this and do it some other time camping on my own. We'll see though if I don't break down in the remaining hours

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, not-2-b-the-answer, Silent.Tears and 1 other person
September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
Happy and jealous of you XD!
Good journey, bro! You'll soon be free from this hell, if that's what you wish (never to late to rethink, of course). Good luck and we're here if you need to talk.

• Hugs
Reactions: Justnotme, Sunset764, MountainMonkey and 4 others
CursedSoul

CursedSoul

Cursed to stay, Cursed to Suffer...
Jun 4, 2022
i'l miss you son, but if you decide to do it or not, i'l always support you :heart: you are as brave as you are kind, take care :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, houseofleaves, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I wish you a peaceful passing if this is what you are going to do. You're much braver than I for I am scared of what it's going to feel like, and if I'll be trapped in some hellish nightmare as my body dies. It might look like we're unconscious, but who knows what our consciousness is doing, and what we're in for. I feel like I'm on the beginning of the roller coaster from hell and it's the part where you are hearing the ticking, and clacking of the track as you go up that first hump. I know what's coming for me too, for I will be using this method soon, but I'm afraid of the whole process with consciousness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NoLightRemains, Ashu, Lost in a Dream and 7 others
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
I wish you a peaceful passing if this is what you are going to do. You're much braver than I for I am scared of what it's going to feel like, and if I'll be trapped in some hellish nightmare as my body dies. It might look like we're unconscious, but who knows what our consciousness is doing, and what we're in for. I feel like I'm on the beginning of the roller coaster from hell and it's the part where you are hearing the ticking, and clacking of the track as you go up that first hump. I know what's coming for me too, for I will be using this method soon, but I'm afraid of the whole process with consciousness.
Exactly my concerns.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, SofterSoftest, Judy Garland and 1 other person
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Sending you love and strength for your journey ahead.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, Ashu, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Silent.Tears

Silent.Tears

Experienced
Nov 5, 2021
I'm doing it at home, but since now that you've mentioned it, it's got me thinking about what it would look like to my family members. Might postpone this and do it some other time camping on my own. We'll see though if I don't break down in the remaining hours
Seems like a foolish question to ask but Are you alright? If you can postpone it, you might as well try to talk to anyone here on SS. Again ofcourse, idk what you are going through but I wish and hope the best for you. We are all with you, you are not alone. ❤️🤗

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, houseofleaves, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
AgiliteBuster2k

AgiliteBuster2k

Jun 10, 2022
UPDATE: It didn't go as planned. Failed, puked out the first dose and passed out before getting to the second one. I'm at the hospital right now and luckily no psych ward. I might try this again soon but with better preparation. Thinking of faster and better ways.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GasMonkey, Sunset764, MountainMonkey and 12 others
C

Cali101

May 23, 2022
UPDATE: It didn't go as planned. Failed, puked out the first dose and passed out before getting to the second one. I'm at the hospital right now and luckily no psych ward. I might try this again soon but will better preparation. Thinking of faster and better ways.
How did you end up at the hospital? Someone find you passed out?

• Yay!
Reactions: MountainMonkey, Ashu, Cathy Ames and 2 others
AgiliteBuster2k

AgiliteBuster2k

Jun 10, 2022
How did you end up at the hospital? Someone find you passed out?
Yeah, I passed out on the floor before I can get to the second dose which I have in another room, I was out of there since I was puking on the toilet, as I was getting back to it I fainted and passed out.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, Ashu, Cathy Ames and 2 others
C

Cali101

May 23, 2022
Yeah, I passed out on the floor before I can get to the second dose which I have in another room, I was out of there since I was puking on the toilet, as I was getting back to it I fainted and passed out.
Sorry to hear, I guess u have no idea how long until you were found? Seems like a lot of ppl that puke still pass if they arent found soon enough.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sunset764, Ashu, houseofleaves and 2 others
Viafactorum

Viafactorum

Tedious
Jun 9, 2022
I'm guessing you didn't take the anti emetic?

• Yay!
Reactions: houseofleaves and AgiliteBuster2k
AgiliteBuster2k

AgiliteBuster2k

Jun 10, 2022
I did take the AE's, 3 domperidones, but I guess that wasn't good enough so I'll try and find meto. If I can get my hands on N that would be much much better.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, houseofleaves and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
UPDATE: It didn't go as planned. Failed, puked out the first dose and passed out before getting to the second one. I'm at the hospital right now and luckily no psych ward. I might try this again soon but will better preparation. Thinking of faster and better ways.
Sorry to hear you were unsuccessful. Seems weird to say. I am glad you are ok. You will have to be more careful now. Definitely hide your supplies.
Take care of yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: MountainMonkey, CursedSoul, Ashu and 2 others
D

Deleted member 31858

I am very sorry that it did not happen as you wanted. but I'm glad to know you're okay. how do you feel? Do you know if it took a long time for them to find you?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Ashu and AgiliteBuster2k
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020

You're lucky to have avoided going to the psych ward. I've been to one once and it's no fun being admitted.
Might postpone this and do it some other time camping on my own.

I know this was from an earlier post in this thread, but are you considering this idea? I'm thinking it would be a good idea for me, since it would lessen the chances of being found unconscious.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, MountainMonkey, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
AgiliteBuster2k

AgiliteBuster2k

Jun 10, 2022
I am very sorry that it did not happen as you wanted. but I'm glad to know you're okay. how do you feel? Do you know if it took a long time for them to find you?
I was unconscious for about 2 hours, on cyanosis but not too much sn to full ctb since I puked some of it out.. Rushed to the hospital and since it's near where I am they had no trouble fixing me right up. Kinda glad this happened because it makes me want to do it more to a secluded area.
I know this was from an earlier post in this
thread, but are you considering this idea? I'm thinking it would be a good idea for me, since it would lessen the chances of being found unconscious.
I'm considering it, yeah. But if I can get my hands on something that doesn't change the my corpse's appearance that much like N or Fent, I'd do it anywhere lol. My only concern about SN is me being a smurf, makes my death more demoralizing to people than it already is.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, pthnrdnojvsc, outrider567 and 4 others
D

Deleted member 31858

I was unconscious for about 2 hours, on cyanosis but not too much sn to full ctb since I puked some of it out.. Rushed to the hospital and since it's near where I am they had no trouble fixing me right up. Kinda glad this happened because it makes me want to do it more to a secluded area.
It could be a good idea and I think the AE made you more nervous and you had to throw up because of the nerves. The good thing is that you can enjoy a little more fried chicken :) hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, not-2-b-the-answer, CursedSoul and 1 other person
LoveYoux

LoveYoux

Haunted
Jun 6, 2022
Oh man I'm sorry to hear you're in hospital :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CursedSoul and AgiliteBuster2k
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
A.e ds nt ncssrly stp vomtng - jst hlps stmch 2 M-pty fastr

@AgiliteBuster2k am srry fr wht u wnt thrgh bt am slfshly gd 2 c u 'ok'

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, butterfly🦋, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person