• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Today (November 30th, 2023), exactly at 10 pm UTC-3, I will drink SN. I will not share my regimen because there are a few things I am doing differently and I do not want to induce mistakes on others if they don't work. I take full responsibility if I end up failing. I also take full responsibility if I chicken out. Feel free to ban me in 48 hours, if I survive I don't think I'll be able to get back here too soon.

My mental ailments (depression, bipolar personality disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder) started manifesting in a solid manner in the second semester of 2014 (I had a melancholic mood since around 2010, but it doesn't feel fair to consider it the fruit of mental illness at that point). I remember reaching the point of clear suicidal thoughts by 2015. I started going to therapy in June of 2017. In August 2017, I finally started to feel the strongest urges to act according to my ideations, unlike anything I've ever felt before (yes, after starting therapy). I started seeing a psychiatrist and taking medicine in September or October 2017, I can't exactly remember when. I did not see a therapist during the entirety of 2018 (which, ironically, was one of the best years of my life, despite it being filled with strong suicidal urges), but I kept seeing the psychiatrist and taking meds. In 2019, I went back to therapy, but the new therapist was inconsistent and would cancel appointments frequently; the psychiatrist remained consistent. In 2020, I started seeing a third therapist, and ended up distanced from the first psychiatrist due to the pandemic. I started seeing a new psychiatrist by the recommendation of the third therapist in October 2020 (taking meds all along, just changing some with the new doctor). I still see this psychiatrist and I have been with this third therapist from January 2020 until now. I even consulted with her last monday. I haven't taken meds for a few weeks now, but I stopped them only after deciding my final date for good in the first week of November. I am not emotionally distraught right now, nor have I been since I stopped taking medication. I am calm and at peace with my decision.

I sought help from professionals, and it was not enough. I acted to change what I could by myself, and it was not enough. I was loved by friends and family, from whom I also sought help, and it was not enough. I had food, shelter and leisure, and it was not enough. I tried to distract myself, and it was not enough. I had coping mechanisms, both healthy and unhealthy, but none were enough. I tried to gaslight myself that being 26 is far too young and that I have a lot to live yet, but this world is going to shit, therefore, it was not enough. I tried gaslighting myself throughout my whole life that I am able to solve all of my problems solely by putting more effort into them, but this illusion never proved to be true, therefore, it was not enough.

I wish well to everyone who stays, that you all conquer the freedom you deserve and become in full control of your destinies.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Action, Mx_Pathetic, doormat25 and 20 others
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
It sounds like you have fought hard to try to improve, I respect that immensely. It's unfortunate that life has led you to this but hopefully you can finally get peace from all the issues. Sending love and wishing you luck

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5 and Lupgevif
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Good luck and I wish you peace. If you want you can keep us informed as you drink sn. All information about the process is helpful. Thank you and good luck

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5 and Lupgevif
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Good luck and I wish you peace. If you want you can keep us informed as you drink sn. All information about the process is helpful. Thank you and good luck
I intend to be back a little before I do it, but I am scared I might fall unconscious and leave the forum open. I'll do my best to document the process, but I want to avoid people knowing I've been here as much as possible.

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, MrBrownUpsideD, Leavesfromthevine and 1 other person
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Just took the SN at 9:55 pm. Vomited It immediately. I did take antiemetics an hour and a half earlier.

• Aww..
Reactions: MrBrownUpsideD and Leavesfromthevine
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Did you take a second cup?
Not yet. I am feeling very resistant to it, but I'll try. After I vomited I started feeling like I'd pass out, so I laid in bed. I got up to get the second cup, but felt awful. I am very pale and sweating profusely right now. I panicked at first and considered already calling emergency, but my emotional pain is stronger lol. I instantly got better after laying down, despite the sweat. There might be SN in my system, but I fear it is not enough.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: http-410, betternever2havbeen, KAZ-2Y5 and 3 others
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
If you're still conscious 15 minutes in, you should maybe considering aborting, especially if you can't stomach the second shot.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, dumblosergirl and cryone
dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
I hope you'll be okay.

Reactions: Old Friend
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Yeah, sure. It's been 20 minutes already. What do I do, though? Call the emergency? I don't think I have enough strength to go to the hospital by myself. I am very weak right now, if I get up, I feel nauseous immediately.

• Love
Reactions: Oneness, http-410, cryone and 1 other person
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
:heart:How are you feeling @Lupgevif

Edit: Sorry, we posted together

MrBrownUpsideD

MrBrownUpsideD

Apr 9, 2023
Just took the SN at 9:55 pm. Vomited It immediately. I did take antiemetics an hour and a half earlier.
You should consider sharing the regimen, maybe we can identify a potential cause. You can't blame yourself for gullible people ignoring the disclaimer

Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
Yeah, sure. It's been 20 minutes already. What do I do, though? Call the emergency? I don't think I have enough strength to go to the hospital by myself. I am very weak right now, if I get up, I feel nauseous immediately.
If you're in pain please do! SN taken correctly should be a more easier exit.

Reactions: Old Friend
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
I'm afraid calling the emergency services is probably the best solution at this point. It won't be fun but you can share your experience with us when it all settles down.

• Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, corazon, MrBrownUpsideD and 2 others
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I feel you should go hospital if you don't want the 2nd glass.

Did you follow the method and dosing correctly?

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I am sorry it ended up like this for you :( Praying for you and see ya~

Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
Today (November 30th, 2023), exactly at 10 pm UTC-3, I will drink SN. I will not share my regimen because there are a few things I am doing differently and I do not want to induce mistakes on others if they don't work. I take full responsibility if I end up failing. I also take full responsibility if I chicken out. Feel free to ban me in 48 hours, if I survive I don't think I'll be able to get back here too soon.

My mental ailments (depression, bipolar personality disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder) started manifesting in a solid manner in the second semester of 2014 (I had a melancholic mood since around 2010, but it doesn't feel fair to consider it the fruit of mental illness at that point). I remember reaching the point of clear suicidal thoughts by 2015. I started going to therapy in June of 2017. In August 2017, I finally started to feel the strongest urges to act according to my ideations, unlike anything I've ever felt before (yes, after starting therapy). I started seeing a psychiatrist and taking medicine in September or October 2017, I can't exactly remember when. I did not see a therapist during the entirety of 2018 (which, ironically, was one of the best years of my life, despite it being filled with strong suicidal urges), but I kept seeing the psychiatrist and taking meds. In 2019, I went back to therapy, but the new therapist was inconsistent and would cancel appointments frequently; the psychiatrist remained consistent. In 2020, I started seeing a third therapist, and ended up distanced from the first psychiatrist due to the pandemic. I started seeing a new psychiatrist by the recommendation of the third therapist in October 2020 (taking meds all along, just changing some with the new doctor). I still see this psychiatrist and I have been with this third therapist from January 2020 until now. I even consulted with her last monday. I haven't taken meds for a few weeks now, but I stopped them only after deciding my final date for good in the first week of November. I am not emotionally distraught right now, nor have I been since I stopped taking medication. I am calm and at peace with my decision.

I sought help from professionals, and it was not enough. I acted to change what I could by myself, and it was not enough. I was loved by friends and family, from whom I also sought help, and it was not enough. I had food, shelter and leisure, and it was not enough. I tried to distract myself, and it was not enough. I had coping mechanisms, both healthy and unhealthy, but none were enough. I tried to gaslight myself that being 26 is far too young and that I have a lot to live yet, but this world is going to shit, therefore, it was not enough. I tried gaslighting myself throughout my whole life that I am able to solve all of my problems solely by putting more effort into them, but this illusion never proved to be true, therefore, it was not enough.

I wish well to everyone who stays, that you all conquer the freedom you deserve and become in full control of your destinies.
I am so sorry that it's ended up this way. That nothing ever helped. Nothing has ever helped me either. It really is never enough. It's so so so hard to want to stay when you feel you'll never get better. I understand your decision, even if it saddens me to hear. I really hope you find the peace that you're looking for and I'm sure have always wanted. <3

Reactions: conversation
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
I have a feeling he's under now. Just hoping he did manage to call someone first.

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic, KAZ-2Y5, dumblosergirl and 1 other person
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Are you still here? Have you decided what to do?

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
If you are gone, I'm sorry you had to suffer before you left but at least you're free from the pain. Rest well. ❤️

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
What's happening I'm worried
I've seen other threads where failed attempts have ended with a long sleep. He may well be sleeping it off.

We have to hope he's OK if he's survived this.

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic, MrBrownUpsideD and Old Friend
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
I'll raise a glass.

Reactions: dumblosergirl and Yaffle