• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
i've been here for a few months cause depression hit me like a freight train. recently, i've started to notice that the medication has been helping with my mood and giving me more motivation do normal people things. i feel the need to leave because i'm starting to enjoy living again. though the thoughts of ctbing are still there, i'm managing them to the best of my ability.

thanks to everybody who helped me on this site.

tod_03

limeoctave

limeoctave

welcome home old friend, how was your life?
Mar 24, 2024
I'm so happy for you and wish you the best of luck

Reactions: Mi Mi
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
That's fantastic to hear op and I'm glad to hear that things are changing in a positive way for you, I wish you all the best going forward.

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I'm so glad to know you're feeling better and I wish you permanent solace!

Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Global Respondent Adjudicator
Jul 10, 2022
This is great news. Every day will still feel like a battle, but it's a battle that you can win.

All the best in your recovery!

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
i've been here for a few months cause depression hit me like a freight train. recently, i've started to notice that the medication has been helping with my mood and giving me more motivation do normal people things. i feel the need to leave because i'm starting to enjoy living again. though the thoughts of ctbing are still there, i'm managing them to the best of my ability.

tod_03
Managing
That's what it's all about
I hope you continue to manage well

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023

tod_03
This is so good to hear. =) Motivation has been hard for me, so I hope I can follow your example find that as well.

CozyTime

CozyTime

Death should be a free choice
Feb 16, 2019
Did a similar thing a while back and a had a long break from this forum. I highly advise the same to all of you in recovery.

Constantly being around things that will remind you of your feelings will make it even more difficult to let yourself get away from them.

Much love and good luck!

Reactions: wCvML2
EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
Best of luck, happy to hear the medication is working well. :heart:

MortalityScares

MortalityScares

Here for perspective.
Mar 28, 2024
I'm happy for you. Much love