an_alias

an_alias

milosh
Dec 21, 2020
IF YOU KNOW ANY GOOD SUBSTITUTES FOR CORNHOLE BAGS IN NIGHT-NIGHT PLEASE REPLY!!!
with that out of the way I've decided that I'm likely to CTB in the coming days with the aforementioned method - I was initially reluctant to because I feared the pain of survival instincts and the like but I know it's what my gut wants (in fact, I've been unbelievably happy since I've decided with none other than myself). I'm not sure about the exact day but I know that I have 2 opportunities or so this week where I'll be alone for well over an hour to give night-night a shot. If anyone would be able to keep me company on a weekday in the morning BST (British, European) time and maybe send out some messages if you're feeling particularly generous that would be great. Please send me a DM / start a conversation with your Discord tag and I'll add you - you'll know who I am

also, a quick disclaimer for anyone who'd like to be present in my (hopefully) last moments:
i will VERY, VERY likely be having some complex thoughts and concerns related to my religion! I am a Christian and I say this because I know that my kind can get a bad rap on this site quite often. I beg that if you volunteer, please understand this and don't discourage my faith in those moments which will probably be incredibly stressful for me already. 💐

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: snowlance, Praestat_Mori and SVEN
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
NN method is very unreliable and quite unpredictable but despite this, I wish you the best with your plans. I advise that you research about alternative methods because NN usually ends up in failure despite the fact that many people have streamed themselves use this method successfully.

Unfortunately, I doubt I will have time to talk to you but I sincerely wish you the best and I understand why you were unbelievably happy once you solidified the decision for yourself.

Furthermore, I, personally, don't hate you for being Christian. Yes, you are "sinning" by ctb but that doesn't matter at this point, As long as you are happy with your choice and feel it is right for you because you know you'll find peace, then go for it. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: rosenwasser and an_alias
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for achieving your desire. I'm pretty sure (though no Christian theologue) that if ordinary, failing sinners such as ourselves can empathise with the misery and desperation which leads to ctb a God who knows His fallen creation better than we can know ourselves will be even more compassionate and understanding than we can imagine.

• Love
Reactions: an_alias
an_alias

an_alias

milosh
Dec 21, 2020
feeling a very sudden and abrupt urge to live. I can't believe it - I have no clue how it's risen in me. to say the least, I'm not "taking advantage" of my opportunity tomorrow