deadspirit

deadspirit

Jan 9, 2021
Yeah so today's the day I set to CTB, so I just wanted to say goodbye to y'all. Only been on here about a week, but it was nice not having to feel completely isolated during my last couple days. Wish I could've found a site like this sooner...

As to why I won't bore you with my whole life story, Ill just say that since 19 (I'm 23 now) I've been suffering from Interstitial Cystitis (chronic pain condition involving the bladder) and GERD. Both of these things combined have left me in severe pain that just won't let up, and life just isn't livable anymore. I don't personally believe life is meaningless as some people do, but I think that at a certain point, when your life is just day after day of pain and misery, there isn't any real reason to be here. These diseases have left me a shell of my former self, spiked my anxiety and depression, and made me not the most fun to be around which has screwed up my social life entirely.

I'll leave my method here for anyone else interested. I plan to CTB by SN tonight at 10:00 when everyone in my house will be asleep. I took 5mg of Olanzapine last night, and tonight I plan to take:

9:00 PM - 1000mg of acetaminophen (pain reliever)
9:15 PM - 10 mg of Olanzipine (Zyprexa) (anti-anemic)
9:30 PM - 40 mg of Famotidine (Reduce stomach acid)
10:00 PM - 20 g of SN in 50 mL of water

I'll prepare two glasses of SN in case I throw up the first one.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified, but I'm honestly more terrified of living at this point, so an eternal slumber doesn't sound so bad. Either way, wishing the best for all you guys on here, hopefully you won't be forced to the same conclusion I've reached, but if so safe travels!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lone Wanderer, ReflectionOfTrauma, A_miStake_of_NATURE and 42 others
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Have a peaceful journey, if you change your mind we're here for you.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, gtrfvr, Keto and 4 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I am dreadfully sorry that your diseases have driven you to this point, but I completely understand and wish you the best of luck with your decision. :heart:
It will be a shame to see you go! You may not have been here very long but you made notable contributions to this forum.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, NodusTollens, Meditation guide and 2 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I hope a peaceful transition for u.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Wrennie, sadworld and 1 other person
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm so sorry life has pushed you to this point, you shouldn't be forced to endure so much suffering, it's not fair at all. Good luck with everything though, I really hope your journey is a comfortable one. Remember, it's completely okay to back out if you ever change your mind on anything, and there's never any shame in doing so. But either way, I hope you're able to find some peace. Safe travels! :hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Disco Biscuit, WornOutLife and 4 others
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Sorry it's come to this for you. I would suggest booking a hotel though as someone recently tried SN at home while parents were asleep and were saved due to noise of vomiting.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Keto, it's_all_a_game and 6 others
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Makes sense...what you are saying. Sounds rational. Dr. Raymond Moodey writes about some of the cool stuff that happens after death. He studied a ton of people who died and came back. NDE s (Near Death Experiences) they call them. He has a cool interview on Amazon video you could watch. He is a psychiatrist and has had suicide attempts himself. But maybe you don't want to listen to me. You could be up all night watching his multiple videos and ebooks. But at least one may make you relax some and be ok with whatever decision you decide to make. I think most of us if not all of us here have had similar fears concerning suicide. Make sure it's your time because like they said, noises etc. You don't want to be in a psych ward. Trust me. Unless you've never been then just ask to go or have your bases covered. Pain sucks.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, Meditation guide, botanormal and 1 other person
B

blvck

May 12, 2018
((((((hugs)))))))

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, Trannydiary, Meditation guide and 3 others
W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
I am sorry for your suffering. I am afraid my condition will force me to take the same route. I would prefer a healthy life for myself too. Makes me sad to read your words. I am not sure what to say. I do not want anyone to commit suicide, but I agree there is no point in a life full of misery. Good luck and there is no shame in opting out.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: astromoon, ReflectionOfTrauma, Trannydiary and 5 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sorry it came to this :aw: I hope you'll find eternal peace! Safe travels my friend! :heart::heart:

• Love
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, Trannydiary, Endeavour and 3 others
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Take care, I hope your journey is peaceful. Safe travels. HUGS

• Love
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, Trannydiary, Meditation guide and 3 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah so today's the day I set to CTB, so I just wanted to say goodbye to y'all. Only been on here about a week, but it was nice not having to feel completely isolated during my last couple days. Wish I could've found a site like this sooner...

As to why I won't bore you with my whole life story, Ill just say that since 19 (I'm 23 now) I've been suffering from Interstitial Cystitis (chronic pain condition involving the bladder) and GERD. Both of these things combined have left me in severe pain that just won't let up, and life just isn't livable anymore. I don't personally believe life is meaningless as some people do, but I think that at a certain point, when your life is just day after day of pain and misery, there isn't any real reason to be here. These diseases have left me a shell of my former self, spiked my anxiety and depression, and made me not the most fun to be around which has screwed up my social life entirely.

I'll leave my method here for anyone else interested. I plan to CTB by SN tonight at 10:00 when everyone in my house will be asleep. I took 5mg of Olanzapine last night, and tonight I plan to take:

9:00 PM - 1000mg of acetaminophen (pain reliever)
9:15 PM - 10 mg of Olanzipine (Zyprexa) (anti-anemic)
9:30 PM - 40 mg of Famotidine (Reduce stomach acid)
10:00 PM - 20 g of SN in 50 mL of water

I'll prepare two glasses of SN in case I throw up the first one.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified, but I'm honestly more terrified of living at this point, so an eternal slumber doesn't sound so bad. Either way, wishing the best for all you guys on here, hopefully you won't be forced to the same conclusion I've reached, but if so safe travels!
How are you feeling?

Reactions: Trannydiary and Meditation guide
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I hope you find peace.. safe travels..

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie and Meditation guide
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
have a good trip

• Love
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I hope you find peace. Have a groovy trip.

Reactions: RedHarlequin and BandAddict
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Hate that it's come to this for you. I wish you didn't have to suffer with these diseases and you could have gotten to enjoy life with a healthy body rather than one that left nothing but torment in its wake. I love Yu Yu Hakusho too. Your Kurama icon made me smile. I hope you are not suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
PeacefulDarkness

PeacefulDarkness

Oct 5, 2020
I am sorry life has treated you like this. I wish you a peaceful exit. See you on the other side my friend.

Reactions: Wrennie and BandAddict
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I hope you're in a better place now :aw: :heart:

Reactions: Wrennie and Tmaista
C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
I hope that if you did this that it was peaceful

Reactions: Wrennie
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I hope everything worked out for OP and they had a peaceful and painless transition.

I relate so much to the torment chronic pains brings and that it leaves you as a shell of your former self.
It's a terrible thing - some people might brush over with: Just take stronger pain meds or something. But they don't always work and there are certain conditions that leave you unable to take part in every day activities. So it's very sad but 100 percent understandable why someone won't go on under those circumstances.

You deserve being in eternal painless slumber <3

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
nora.

nora.

Be Free
Jan 2, 2021
im sorry that life has forced you to take this choice. just know we all are here for you while you make your choice. you are never alone when you have us! :tongue:

• Love
LosinIt20

LosinIt20

What’s the point in living if you can’t be alive
Mar 8, 2020
Safe travels beloved! I hope your journey is smooth and you find the peace you're looking for ❤️

happiestman

happiestman

May 8, 2020
Hope everything goes fine as you planned. Hugs. See you soon at other side.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream and Wrennie
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
See you soon.
Safe journey.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream and Wrennie
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Hope you get relief from the pain you've been dealing with. No one should have to suffer through years of it just for the sake of being alive.

• Love
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
Goodbye friend! Hope you find peace!!