Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
Dear Members,

I'll attempt to execute Night Night tonight. I'll use a wide ratchet strap and stuffed, soft-cover wrist weights (or winter socks if weights fail). I want to complete CTB. The location is a private apartment alone. I've closed all doors. No one should enter for a few more days.

I've already put my death notes.

The first warns the owner not to see the trauma and calls professionals before opening the door.

The second explains to authorities that it's a suicide. I've chosen to execute it and did so alone.

The third addresses not to burn my body. It is supposed to be a donation to advantage the research I wanted.

Finally, the note right beside my body tells people not to try to understand the why. I had DID. Not all of us deserve suffering closed into a single flesh prison. They might remember one person, but I helped all of us to find peace.

I cleaned up everything, organized my belongings, cleaned my body as much as I could, dressed full black, and turned off unnecessary energy sources. I feel peaceful and anxious at the same time.

Know that I loved every person I talked to here and I'd have loved to know more of you. This community helped me so much to avoid messy failures and find comfort in my final days. In the following hours, I'll be enjoying the company of my dolls and die hoping to phase into a dream with them before non-existence because they are the only "people" I know who didn't hurt me. (And You of course.) I expect no afterlife but wish for a peaceful exit. Probably, it's my last message here, unless I fail, which I'd announce in the following 24 hours. You can guess what not writing tomorrow means.

I loved your company, my hugs to everyone,
Hysteria

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Oneness, Kliofrey and 31 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i'm a new member so i didn't get to know u, but good luck!! you're v brave :) i plan to join u in death soonish. hopefully you'll find in death what u couldn't in life<333

Reactions: sweetgirl666
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Best wishes and peace forever to you.

whisperjump

whisperjump

i am the thing i've tried to kill over 8 times now
Sep 9, 2023
as another human with DID, this hurts my heart to see. your profile looks interesting, the art draws my eye and you explain yourself very elegantly. i'm so sorry for your hurt, but know it all dissolves by the end of all things. good luck my friend, much love :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24 and sweetgirl666
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
May you find peace. Best of luck

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Good luck, I hope you get your peaceful exit.

deadbody

deadbody

he/him ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€โšง๏ธ
Oct 24, 2023
Best wishes, may you find peace โค๏ธ

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Best of luck and hope you find peace ๐Ÿ’œ.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I wish you luck and hope you find peace my friend.

Lucid.44

Lucid.44

Jan 6, 2024
Dear Members,

I'll attempt to execute Night Night tonight. I'll use a wide ratchet strap and stuffed, soft-cover wrist weights (or winter socks if weights fail). I want to complete CTB. The location is a private apartment alone. I've closed all doors. No one should enter for a few more days.

I've already put my death notes.

The first warns the owner not to see the trauma and calls professionals before opening the door.

The second explains to authorities that it's a suicide. I've chosen to execute it and did so alone.

The third addresses not to burn my body. It is supposed to be a donation to advantage the research I wanted.

Finally, the note right beside my body tells people not to try to understand the why. I had DID. Not all of us deserve suffering closed into a single flesh prison. They might remember one person, but I helped all of us to find peace.

I cleaned up everything, organized my belongings, cleaned my body as much as I could, dressed full black, and turned off unnecessary energy sources. I feel peaceful and anxious at the same time.

Know that I loved every person I talked to here and I'd have loved to know more of you. This community helped me so much to avoid messy failures and find comfort in my final days. In the following hours, I'll be enjoying the company of my dolls and die hoping to phase into a dream with them before non-existence because they are the only "people" I know who didn't hurt me. (And You of course.) I expect no afterlife but wish for a peaceful exit. Probably, it's my last message here, unless I fail, which I'd announce in the following 24 hours. You can guess what not writing tomorrow means.

I loved your company, my hugs to everyone,
Hysteria
New member aswell but i hope you find your peace

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I joined a few days ago so we didn't have many interactions unfortunately. I wish you find piece.

Godspeed, my friend.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Goodbye, i wish you a peaceful exit.

Per ardua mortem.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.