• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

oh_no191

oh_no191

“Is it better to speak or to die?”
Jun 11, 2023
I think it's cute to go with a partner. I wish you both external peace and happiness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Never Alive
Never Alive

Never Alive

Death is like the wind, always by my side
Nov 22, 2022
No she cheated on me the night she died.
She also didn't break up.
We where still togheter and she'll always be in my heart.
Oof.. Who was the other person she went out with? Someone from sasu?

erza

erza

Jun 15, 2023
I just wanted to say thank you for all the kindness and information.

Me and my Girlfriend took 15mg of metoclopramide an hour ago, smoking some weed now and are going to take 25 grams of SN soon.

@SenseOfLoss if you are reading this thank you for all the conversations, I tried getting help because you gave me awesome advice but yes.... All the best to you

We are putting my favourite Song Strobe from Deadmau5 on and drinking the SN and we share each half a sweet

Goddye everyone <3
I wish you the best
Viel Glück!

B

Benzzzy

Apr 24, 2019
Oof.. Who was the other person she went out with? Someone from sasu?
No.
She was a rather manipulative person who imo just leached of other people.
Every time she came over bad things happened.
Like this time she blacked out on benzos for a week did a bunch of heroin was incoherent half the time couldn't remember jack shit.

I was even so worried I made the 600km trip to checkup on her.
She agreed that I could stay over.
But half way there she suddenly couldn't remember it and I wasn't welcome.
She told me to get a hotel.
The day after she promised me she'd kick her friend out and that u could have the visit we had already planned a month prior.
I just came over 3 days earlier out of concern.
She woke up at 9pm send me some goodbye messages and told me it's not my fault and that she loves me and that I gave her the best last 2 years of her life.

I had made it my mission to make her feel better to make her feel like life was worth living to make her feel l

• Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana and aab
B

Benzzzy

Apr 24, 2019
I hope you both have a peaceful journey. I've always thought it romantic actually to go out with a partner (if I had one and if they also wanted to CTB- obviously.) I hope you can comfort each other and that it all goes smoothly.
She wasn't her partner I was I had been for 2 years and for as far as I know I still was till the end.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
She wasn't her partner I was I had been for 2 years and for as far as I know I still was till the end.
I'm sorry for your loss.

• Hugs
Reactions: melwarson
B

Benzzzy

Apr 24, 2019
I miss her she was my everything
I thought she was doing better.
I even came over to give her emotional support cus I noticed she was feeling bad and relapsing badly with the guest she had over.
But she just told me to fuck off when I arrived.
Even though she agreed that I'd be welcome and that she'd leave when I come.
She promised me I'd be welcome the day she died too and that she'd kick her out.

She was perfect I loved her to death.
She has broken me beyond repair.
It's over for me.
I can't fucking take this.

LostCauseLooknToCTB

LostCauseLooknToCTB

YoungLostHoplessandAlone
Apr 6, 2023
I just wanted to say thank you for all the kindness and information.

Me and my Girlfriend took 15mg of metoclopramide an hour ago, smoking some weed now and are going to take 25 grams of SN soon.

@SenseOfLoss if you are reading this thank you for all the conversations, I tried getting help because you gave me awesome advice but yes.... All the best to you

We are putting my favourite Song Strobe from Deadmau5 on and drinking the SN and we share each half a sweet

Goddye everyone <3
I wish you the best
goodbye and good luck on the other side I hope to join you soon

Reactions: melwarson
M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
Guys don't worry, SN will be available till the end of the world

SN is not a drug and it is widely used by humans other than suicide and it is not a addictive so no point in banning SN, maybe it will be restricted but it will be available to everyone
Where can you buy it though? I haven't been able to find it.

Obetydlig

Obetydlig

Feb 22, 2023
Schade das du so gelitten hast. Wo auch immer du gelandet bist, ich hoffe es geht dir gut.

• Hugs
Reactions: caliban and AnonGermany