suffocation

suffocation

Mar 15, 2019
my parents do not care what they feel or stop feeling (I think they want it to disappear) just do not make an effort to be a good son but it hurts that my parents do not help me, they know that I use drugs, I want to kill myself, my mother He saw me cutting me and he does not care, he saw me suffocating and made fun of me, I do not understand why nobody helps me, I just keep on my daughter but it's getting harder and harder to finish every day, my body hurts, my mother instead to help me insults and denigrates me, it hurts to know that if I do not use drugs I do not smile, my sister recently cut a lot and my mother helped her, she sent me to a mental health center to recover, she just wants to see me die, tomorrow I will try to make my mother happy, I'm going to throw myself an overdose of lcd and cocaine.
if I do not return I want to leave this message: feel empathy, help, give peace to the mind, value, live well, cry of happiness not of depression, take care of a depressive they are time bombs.
D.I.A 4/19/19 goodbye

Reactions: Circles, Sick Boy, Alan James and 1 other person
Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I hope everything goes well,and i hope you find peace! good luck!

Reactions: Circles
vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
love always, i hope you found peace in whatever form you need it most.

Reactions: Circles