• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Jane8334

Jul 7, 2018
Does anyone know of any good places to jump from in the UK, besides Beachy Head and other more notorious places?

Ideally quite easily accessible by car and relatively quiet?

Thanks

K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
Does anyone know of any good places to jump from in the UK, besides Beachy Head and other more notorious places?

Thanks
Google Scammoden Bridge towering bridge that spans the M62 motorway near Yorkshire or the The Pontcysyllte Aqueduct in Llangollen North Wales one of the most idyllic advice places to catch the bus

The best jumping suicide I heard of was a lawyer in Liverpool who climbed to the top of the Anglican Cathedral a towering great height , climbed over the walls and jumped to his death from the top

Last Hornsey Lane Bridge in London which is known as suicide bridge

Runcorn Bridge but I think you have to jump from the side where the hard surface is below the water height I dint think would cut it

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018

Thanks
What puts you off Beachy Head ?? It's a surefire death if you choose the right location go armed with a camera and pretend your taking pictures - almost 10 people died there last two months in space of two weeks which was good going - not sure what time you'd be wavyibg to jump but I'm sure there's a way of avoiding ge wardens

A

Ashton

Jul 24, 2018
What puts you off Beachy Head ?? It's a surefire death if you choose the right location go armed with a camera and pretend your taking pictures - almost 10 people died there last two months in space of two weeks which was good going - not sure what time you'd be wavyibg to jump but I'm sure there's a way of avoiding ge wardens
If you get caught there will be a danger you'll be handcuffed, lead away and spend time locked up in a hospital. It is ok if you're going to take a run and jump but jumping on its own I think a survival mode kicks in. You then start wavering hence getting caught.

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
If you get caught there will be a danger you'll be handcuffed, lead away and spend time locked up in a hospital. It is ok if you're going to take a run and jump but jumping on its own I think a survival mode kicks in. You then start wavering hence getting caught.
When you say get caught how would you get caught ?? If you did it in the daytime when there are hundreds of tourists peering over the edges of the cliffs how would they know you were looking to ctb and if you went st night dress in total blackness and just run and jump

Reactions: lv-gras
A

Ashton

Jul 24, 2018
When you say get caught how would you get caught ?? If you did it in the daytime when there are hundreds of tourists peering over the edges of the cliffs how would they know you were looking to ctb and if you went st night dress in total blackness and just run and jump
What other people's experience from another thread was like so that is why they stay away. Sorry I was quoting.

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
I think Beachy Head is a perfect place. Just pretend like you're jogging or taking artsy pictures or doing yoga or some shit.

Reactions: mirrorgurl
J

Jane8334

Jul 7, 2018

I like the height, it's just I'd rather go somewhere with fewer people and patrols. Also prefer the thought of landing in water.

J

Jane8334

Jul 7, 2018
You'll know then that you'll just drown ?? Might as well go jump in The Thames save the free fall

Yes, but if I get badly injured in the fall, it would stop me from fighting drowning as much. Maybe just wishful thinking...

E

ephemeral

Jul 10, 2018
You'll know then that you'll just drown ?? Might as well go jump in The Thames save the free fall

Above ~60m it's deadly. Drowning is just insurance on top of it. 2 methods in 1 jump.