• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pearl

Pearl

Aug 27, 2021
Anyone know a secluded area where no one will look for you for a while in the USA? I am thinking about doing a carbon monoxide method but don't want to be found too quick or expose anyone else to it. Somewhere to park my car (I will put up warning signs about CO if I do it). Anywhere I will travel there if need be.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
hey friend. There's lots of places you can go. Can you give me a general area? Nothing too specific (New England, SoCal, Southwest, Midwest, etc) I've done a few roadtrips and there's a lot of really desolate places in the southwest and around the Rockies and Tetons

Upvote 0
Pearl

Pearl

Aug 27, 2021
hey friend. There's lots of places you can go. Can you give me a general area? Nothing too specific (New England, SoCal, Southwest, Midwest, etc) I've done a few roadtrips and there's a lot of really desolate places in the southwest and around the Rockies and Tetons
South and southwest would be closest to me but I can drive anywhere. Need someone familiar with the area to give me a general idea of some places. How easy will it be to hide a white SUV in these places?

Upvote 0
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
I have a lot of experience Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, and Utah. There's a lot of places I can recommend in those areas. PM me and I can give you some recommendations in a more private setting! I know OPSEC is important here

Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How you planning on generating the CO? I mean charcoal = quiet, while generator = noisy. Are your windows tinted?

Upvote 0
Pearl

Pearl

Aug 27, 2021
How you planning on generating the CO? I mean charcoal = quiet, while generator = noisy. Are your windows tinted?
Either charcoal or sulfuric + formic acid. Probably charcoal since it's easier to get. Yes windows are tinted.

Upvote 0
thelazyegg

thelazyegg

Mar 25, 2024
Hey there! Would I be able to PM you or be PM'd by you if I can't PM? (Sorry, new-ish member)

I'm planning to go Sunday with this method and I was gonna get an AirBnB in the mountains for convenience, but it would save me a ton of money if I knew more secluded areas near me. I live near Yosemite but I'm struggling to figure out where I can go since my little car is 14 years old and not built for crazy terrain and it's a tourist haven to go to a national park.

Thank you for reading and thank you to OP for making this thread đź’•

• Love
Reactions: Pearl
Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Either charcoal or sulfuric + formic acid. Probably charcoal since it's easier to get. Yes windows are tinted.
Either method is nice and quiet, so you shouldn't have to worry about drawing attention because of noise. I wouldn't try and go too far to "hide", as that in and of itself seems suspicious and would draw attention. What comes to mind for me is a parking lot and some type of rural event, where cars for the attendees are parked, possibly in a grassy field, and all of the attendees are attending whatever event is going on. This comes to mind because of an event I used to go to regularly that was held way out in the boonies. It was a antique tractor show/auction type of thing. Cars were all parked in a gigantic field and people went on to where the actual event was taking place. Everyone just went about their business and really never paid any attention to what anyone else was doing. Just a lot of coming and going. When people went to their cars after they had seen all they wanted to see, they just made a direct line right back to their cars. It's not like they paid any attention to others in their cars or what they might to be doing. Almost like hiding in plain sight. If you have tinted windows, I doubt anyone would notice you. I guess the only issue I could think of for this scenario is how you would get the charcoal grills lit, since you'd definitely need to light them outside the vehicle and wait until the coals were burning red/white hot before placing them into the vehicle. Not sure how to go about that. Have you done the calculations as to know how much charcoal you will need for the interior volume of your vehicle?

Maybe a campground where everyone has charcoal grills and you'd just blend right in.

• Love
Reactions: Pearl
Upvote 0
Pearl

Pearl

Aug 27, 2021
Either method is nice and quiet, so you shouldn't have to worry about drawing attention because of noise. I wouldn't try and go too far to "hide", as that in and of itself seems suspicious and would draw attention. What comes to mind for me is a parking lot and some type of rural event, where cars for the attendees are parked, possibly in a grassy field, and all of the attendees are attending whatever event is going on. This comes to mind because of an event I used to go to regularly that was held way out in the boonies. It was a antique tractor show/auction type of thing. Cars were all parked in a gigantic field and people went on to where the actual event was taking place. Everyone just went about their business and really never paid any attention to what anyone else was doing. Just a lot of coming and going. When people went to their cars after they had seen all they wanted to see, they just made a direct line right back to their cars. It's not like they paid any attention to others in their cars or what they might to be doing. Almost like hiding in plain sight. If you have tinted windows, I doubt anyone would notice you. I guess the only issue I could think of for this scenario is how you would get the charcoal grills lit, since you'd definitely need to light them outside the vehicle and wait until the coals were burning red/white hot before placing them into the vehicle. Not sure how to go about that. Have you done the calculations as to know how much charcoal you will need for the interior volume of your vehicle?

Maybe a campground where everyone has charcoal grills and you'd just blend right in.
I wish I had an RV or something. Can park those things at RV park far away from everyone but can't afford one. I wanna be away from people as much as possible, just for anxiety reasons. It would be nice to be in a secluded wooded area away from the world to peacefully pass away. I haven't done the calculations yet.

Upvote 0