• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Aim

Aim

🀍
Sep 12, 2023
Dilemma. When I take avian..I am back' fit for fight. Ready to conquer the word like I used to.

BUT when I'm of them. Fucking ass depression creeks up on me. And I don't get it. I have doene everything right, uni, sports, frieds, read nature treavel. You name it. But it doesn't go away!!!
I sometimes I wish there would be a child that would remove these destruction feelings. For real. Fuck!!! 😑

Best regards, Mia 🀹

Tips is very much appreciated πŸ€—

H

Hfb

Oct 31, 2023
Hey Moonymoon... I'm sorry you feel this way and that your depression keeps coming back over and over again... :( it's just not fair! What's actually good though is that they help you at least a little and that you feel a little better with them.. I know it's still not good ... I know the feeling well when you've tried everything and nothing helps. Is there anything else that makes you happy? Or is everything just torture ...? 😞
... I'm here if you want to talk

Aim

Aim

🀍
Sep 12, 2023
Hey Moonymoon... I'm sorry you feel this way and that your depression keeps coming back over and over again... :( it's just not fair! What's actually good though is that they help you at least a little and that you feel a little better with them.. I know it's still not good ... I know the feeling well when you've tried everything and nothing helps. Is there anything else that makes you happy? Or is everything just torture ...? 😞
... I'm here if you want to talk

Thank you, your such a sweetheart 🌠 sadly talking, venting, eating nothing doesxnakecit go away. However it's nice to no feel as alone ❀️❀️Best wishes to yaπŸ’œ