• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fading flower

Fading flower

Apr 26, 2022
Yuval Noah Harari: " When the Flood Comes, the scientists of the Elite Will Build a Technological Ark and Leave the Rest To Drown "..

The global Elite will escape any upcoming global mass-casualty event thanks to a "technological Noah's Ark," according to Yuval Noah Harari, lead adviser to Klaus Schwab and the WEF. Unfortunately the rest of humanity will not be saved by the Elite. Instead, they will be left to "drown." Harari, whose middle name happens to be Noah, has a long history of warning about the "technological Noah's Ark" which he believes is destined to save the Elite (while leaving the rest of humanity to die in a mass casualty event). Harari previously discussed the "ark" while taking part in a discussion at the Warwick Economics Summit in 2021. According to Harari, billions of people around the world will perish, because the Elite do not have any need for the vast majority of the global population. So the "Elites" will shield themselves from planetary catastrophes while the rest of humanity perishes ..

Phew, our final solution is almost here !!

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Nonsense. Until a labor force is created to fully replace a majority of the population, no intellectual elite cabal will ever forsake us cogs. Fantasy is fun but this is false hope.
What about when AI replaces all of the workers?

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Last time I checked, AI doesn't pay taxes. Without the cogs working and buying stuff, there cannot be taxes paid in to the system. These kinds of stories are a bunch of hooey.
So no AI utopia or UBI? Ugh the elites are evil; they just want people to suffer as much as possible. They just want to keep us all as cogs

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023

Good. They earned it. They were smart enough to make a plan and execute. 99 percent of the people on this planet are worthless maggots anyways. They derserve to live a utopian life free of the filth. If the human race can reset itself from only their gene pools, who can really say that is a bad thing?

Reactions: sserafim
RoseGarden

RoseGarden

Alone & Unloved
Apr 10, 2024
If i had a dollar for every "end of the world" prediction that didn't come true, i'd be a rich woman.

Reactions: divinemistress36
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Last time I checked, AI doesn't pay taxes. Without the cogs working and buying stuff, there cannot be taxes paid in to the system. These kinds of stories are a bunch of hooey.

Exactly. I don't get who is going to build and buy the shit these rich elites produce if there is no worker force. Are they just going to buy and sell to one another? That would be fun to witness at least. A bunch of sociopaths/ narcissists/ psychopaths trying to out-do one another. They'll end up killing one another I suspect.

But nah, I can't get my head around it. How do they make money with such a massive dip in need for commodities and services? What do they do when there are no longer cheap labour forces to exploit and sell to? Maybe AI. Maybe they can programme AI to want to buy the shit they churn out. Robots fighting for the latest Nike trainers...

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
D

DavidInternet

Jan 3, 2024
Yuval Noah Harari: " When the Flood Comes, the scientists of the Elite Will Build a Technological Ark and Leave the Rest To Drown "..

The global Elite will escape any upcoming global mass-casualty event thanks to a "technological Noah's Ark," according to Yuval Noah Harari, lead adviser to Klaus Schwab and the WEF. Unfortunately the rest of humanity will not be saved by the Elite. Instead, they will be left to "drown." Harari, whose middle name happens to be Noah, has a long history of warning about the "technological Noah's Ark" which he believes is destined to save the Elite (while leaving the rest of humanity to die in a mass casualty event). Harari previously discussed the "ark" while taking part in a discussion at the Warwick Economics Summit in 2021. According to Harari, billions of people around the world will perish, because the Elite do not have any need for the vast majority of the global population. So the "Elites" will shield themselves from planetary catastrophes while the rest of humanity perishes ..

Phew, our final solution is almost here !!

That's not how the "powers that be" work. The Third World population is booming, and being deliberately moved into European countries to replace us. Meanwhile our own birth rate is plummeting due to concepts like "feminism" and the LGBT+ agenda that they push. They don't want mass casualties. They want a global slave class.

xinino

xinino

The excess needs to be destroyed
Mar 31, 2024
Karl Brandt does not seems evil anymore.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
That would not surprise me at all. The world cant keep going for long anymore with the rate everything is. While is true that the elite need slaves, it is also true they building bunkers and things to save their own ass and their families because they know information that regular people don't. Once the world goes to shit they will start another human set of slaves from scratch and they will eat each other for power. Sounds very logical to me, cause thats how it works even now