• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cogmachine

cogmachine

hurk urk blergh
Feb 22, 2023
i don't know where would be a good place to shoot yourself. i have a park nearby but i would rather not have people look at my corpse or try helping me, as it's not foolproof. i would definitely not do it at my home because everyone in the street will hear it. i can be more specific about what might be near me, just lost on where i should do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: kitty_kat, pthnrdnojvsc, SexyIncél and 1 other person
ShotgunShell

ShotgunShell

go kitty go kitty
Mar 20, 2023
I've always imagined if I were to CTB that way, I'd do it in my car in some random empty parking lot, call the police before I have to pull the trigger so they can clean it up without a rando finding me, and pulling it after hanging up on them and before they get there. Maybe something similar would work well for you?

Reactions: Gonnerr, SleepyRobloxGrl, bonez22 and 1 other person
cogmachine

cogmachine

hurk urk blergh
Feb 22, 2023
I've always imagined if I were to CTB that way, I'd do it in my car in some random empty parking lot, call the police before I have to pull the trigger so they can clean it up without a rando finding me, and pulling it after hanging up on them and before they get there. Maybe something similar would work well for you?
good thinking, as in a rent-a-car? what firearm do you plan on using? still pretty new to the scene.

• Love
Reactions: ShotgunShell
ShotgunShell

ShotgunShell

go kitty go kitty
Mar 20, 2023
good thinking, as in a rent-a-car? what firearm do you plan on using? still pretty new to the scene.

Sorry for the late reply. I would use my personal vehicle, but I can imagine renting a car would work as well. If you end up not being able to get a car, I think you'd be able to use my above plan just as well, like walking to an empty area/parking lot instead. As for firearm, the only one that I currently have access to is an old pump action shotgun. I've heard a lot of people in the community say shotguns are probably the best bet for CTBing, as they're wounds you most likely won't come back from.

Reactions: bonez22, cogmachine and SexyIncél
cogmachine

cogmachine

hurk urk blergh
Feb 22, 2023
Sorry for the late reply. I would use my personal vehicle, but I can imagine renting a car would work as well. If you end up not being able to get a car, I think you'd be able to use my above plan just as well, like walking to an empty area/parking lot instead. As for firearm, the only one that I currently have access to is an old pump action shotgun. I've heard a lot of people in the community say shotguns are probably the best bet for CTBing, as they're wounds you most likely won't come back from.
can't really recover from being your head blown off i suppose. it just looks a bit weird to set up unless you're sitting down in a way, from what i've seen from that infamous ronnie mcnutt clip. hopefully there will be some busses in the middle of the night to some supermarket parking lot. thank you very much for your reply.

• Hugs
Reactions: ShotgunShell
T

Twoped538

Mar 24, 2023
If I would do it that way, I'd walk into a lake somewhere at a quiet spot and shoot myself where the water is deep enough to drown, to be certain not to survive as a plant.

• Informative
Reactions: blackmillenium, arachni, cogmachine and 3 others
K

kakapepe

Apr 1, 2023
i don't know where would be a good place to shoot yourself. i have a park nearby but i would rather not have people look at my corpse or try helping me, as it's not foolproof. i would definitely not do it at my home because everyone in the street will hear it. i can be more specific about what might be near me, just lost on where i should do it.
S-Market or Prisma of Lohja in southern sweden :)

Reactions: cogmachine and ShotgunShell
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Outside

Reactions: cogmachine
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Hm, I guess somewhere late at night where nobody would really stop to look at you, If they didn't hear the intial shot.
If you don't have a car you can take the bus or whatever public transport and get to somewhere far.

M

mister bombastic

Smoke it away
Apr 25, 2023
wrap yourself in something easily and tightly sealed and make sure the shot goes upwards to avoid a mess

J

jruo

Apr 25, 2023
I always imagined I'd do it outside nozzle pointing towards the roof of my mouth as I've heard that's the best place besides the back of your head