C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
It's so frustrating. On a day to day basis everything is repressed to the point where I don't really have to feel it. It's there but extremely muffled. Then I'll have a good dream and wake up desperate to get back to it and stay there. My skin hurts because I can feel the touch deprivation again instead of my body growing numb to it and there's nothing I can do to make it stop

• Aww..
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow, PrisonBreak and r0_
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I haven't had a good dream in a while. All my dreams are mashed up and usually make no sense. There are times when I wake up, I wish I were still dreaming because I wasn't feeling the pain of this world in the dream. There is that. I wish I could have a good dream, a truly good dream.

Reactions: PrisonBreak, Romeo1984 and chloramine
hopelessdreams

hopelessdreams

life and its opposite
Mar 1, 2022
fully understand what you're feeling. I have the same thing from time to time. a good dream for me usually includes the fact that im mentally stable and have a person I can actually confide in and have fun with. the most depressing part about my dreams are that I know I could be living that life if my circumstances and family didn't fuck me up the way they did. but alas, here I am.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Romeo1984, chloramine and Eternal🌈Rainbow
P

PrisonBreak

Student
Oct 29, 2021
I can relate. Often, my dreams are so vivid that it feels like the dream world is the real world. The atmosphere and surroundings are so much similar to the real world, but at the same time, so different. At times, I encounter worlds or places that I could not even imagine while being awake. The narrative in my dreams are quite interesting too. It is like living in a world far better than this one.

• Yay!
Reactions: Romeo1984, chloramine and Eternal🌈Rainbow
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I have beautiful dreams as well and then I wake up to this

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Romeo1984, Eternal🌈Rainbow and Niirvana
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine that it must be painful and depressing to have good dreams and then wake up. I usually have nightmares from what I can vaguely remember, it feels as though there is no peace even in sleep. I'm sorry that you suffer so much. This life really is so horrible and I hate waking up and realising that I am still here.

Reactions: chloramine
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
Dreams take me out of this horrible reality, they give me peace (unless they are nightmares)

Reactions: Romeo1984, PrisonBreak and chloramine