• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mc keep

Nov 23, 2023
It's over iam leaving this world and my date is tomorrow early in the morning.Please wish me luck because I can't fail this time I must succeed.I have nothing to live for anymore after years and years battling depression, I can't take it any longer.This monster(depression)has robbed me of everything I once held dear from education,career,social relations,hope etc I can't believe it's almost 10 years fighting.I wish I knew I would eventually lose the battle I couldn't have continued living,waking up each day hoping it's the day I conquer and start living enjoying life and it's challenges.I feel like my existence is a mistake and a wrong I need to right by eliminating myself from the living.

Goodbye friends it was nice knowing you.You all been resourceful and informative.

My plan is CO METHOD with alcohol and sleeping pills.Somebody enlighten me whether undertaking the plan during day time is ok.Its my only convenient time based on my location.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry you have had so much pain in life. It sounds like you fought it for a long time. I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have go through this. The time of the day is irrelevant but people who used a lot of alc + sedatives often failed, you won't really need it bc the concentration of CO should be sufficient to knock u out quickly. Have you studied the respective threads about the method?

I wish you all the best and I hope you find peace. Good luck!

M

Mc keep

Nov 23, 2023
I'm sorry you have go through this. The time of the day is irrelevant but people who used a lot of alc + sedatives often failed, you won't really need it bc the concentration of CO should be sufficient to knock u out quickly. Have you studied the respective threads about the method?

I wish you all the best and I hope you find peace. Good luck!
I will use about 350 ml of vodka,(40 per. alc) and 6 sleeping pills zolpidem...Is this too much?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I will use about 350 ml of vodka,(40 per. alc) and 6 sleeping pills zolpidem...Is this too much?
What's your actual plan? How do you want to do the CO method? In your car? Tent? At home in your bathroom?

M

Mc keep

Nov 23, 2023
I'm sorry you have had so much pain in life. It sounds like you fought it for a long time. I hope you
I will do it at home in a single room 3.5m by 3.5m(it's all I have) sealed it air tight.I will use charcoal briquettes and grills.I intend on taking the alcohol first (I hate the smell and taste of alcohol so I tend to drink very slowly that's why I will drink before lighting the charcoal) followed by lighting the charcoal once they are ready I will take the sleeping pills and lock the room.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from all suffering, best wishes.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I will do it at home in a single room 3.5m by 3.5m(it's all I have) sealed it air tight.I will use charcoal briquettes and grills.I intend on taking the alcohol first (I hate the smell and taste of alcohol so I tend to drink very slowly that's why I will drink before lighting the charcoal) followed by lighting the charcoal once they are ready I will take the sleeping pills and lock the room.

I'm not that familar with this method. I think @Praestat_Mori would know more about the particulars but I wish you all the best with whatever you decide.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Did you calculate the amount of charcoal u need for your room? Well it's up 2 u but there are reports of people who failed when they were too drunk. I don't recommend getting drunk but anyway it's up 2 you.