J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
Not sure if this is the right category but whatever. My family thinks I'm going to a dr's appointment today to get my foot checked out. One of the bones is out of place and getting worse over time but I'll be dead soon so there's no need to see the doctor. What I'm really gonna be doing when I go out is walking to a head shop up the street and buying a small scale with which I can weigh out 500 grams of yew leaves with. I think that should be enough to make a tincture that will put me out. I feel like a child in that I have no concerns for my future anymore. It's a nice calming feeling to know I'll be out of this miserable existence soon.

Reactions: GoingSoonish, lv-gras, naia_ and 4 others
J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
500 grams is a ton of fucking leaves its going to take me a while to remove all the leaves from the branches. I might have to go back to the cemetery and pick more branches.

Reactions: lv-gras and Anon1337
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
Good luck, I know that it can be a lot of work to gather all the stuff together and do it. Hopefully you find the peace you're looking for.

Reactions: stellabelle, UnknownOutlaw, Red star and 2 others
J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
Good luck, I know that it can be a lot of work to gather all the stuff together and do it. Hopefully you find the peace you're looking for.
thanks friend

Reactions: Aesthler
L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
I saw something online today about 9 cows found dead in a field from eating yew clippings that somebody dumped there. Seems quite lethal to animals anyways.

Aesthler

Aesthler

Sep 25, 2018
I saw something online today about 9 cows found dead in a field from eating yew clippings that somebody dumped there. Seems quite lethal to animals anyways.

Yes, many plant poisons may seem unreliable at first glance but if prepared right and taken in the right dose can be lethal. I have some water hemlock seeds I could swallow and die with but cicutoxin is rather violent in the way it kills you. I'm just gonna bite the bullet and use N.

Reactions: UnknownOutlaw, Red star and Living_Ghost
J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
if i had N that would be my first choice. beyond the fact that I don't have the $ for it I also don't know how to use bitcoin or anything to acquire it

J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
i just spilt the cup of leaves all over the floor fml

Aesthler

Aesthler

Sep 25, 2018
if i had N that would be my first choice. beyond the fact that I don't have the $ for it I also don't know how to use bitcoin or anything to acquire it

Yeah I feel the exact same way. Getting N from A is not only nerve racking and somewhat unreliable but way to expensive. I'll be traveling abroad and buying it direct from the source though.

Reactions: stellabelle, UnknownOutlaw and Red star
J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
Yeah I feel the exact same way. Getting N from A is not only nerve racking and somewhat unreliable but way to expensive. I'll be traveling abroad and buying it direct from the source though.
Are you going to Mexico?

Aesthler

Aesthler

Sep 25, 2018

Are you going to Mexico?

Yes I am. I'm applying for my passport tomorrow and my antiemetics should be here today. So I will hopefully be in Mexico by early November.

J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018

Yes I am. I'm applying for my passport tomorrow and my antiemetics should be here today. So I will hopefully be in Mexico by early November.
good luck to you. I'm planning on drinking my potion on november first. Maybe i'll see you on the other side.

J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
Typical annoying thing to happen in this situation, hope it wasn't the concoction!
nope just the plucked leaves so far so not too bad. I picked %95 of them up.

Reactions: naia_
ignominia

ignominia

O Rose thou art sick.
Oct 6, 2018
In which part of Mexico you are going to buy N?

Aesthler

Aesthler

Sep 25, 2018
In which part of Mexico you are going to buy N?

Haven't worked that far ahead. Just printed out the information regarding it from the ppeh aug 2018 edition. I may have to do a bit of traveling across Mexico but I'm willing to do that. Nogales is going to be the first place I try.