• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

j1yuuDA

j1yuuDA

Oct 13, 2023
Hi I'm 18 and from the UK.

I have this^ rope in the mail, 10mm rock climbing rope, but I don't know where (or exactly when) to go do it.

I was thinking going to a (normally fairly busy) bridge in the town in the early hours of the morning and trying there, but I'm not sure. All I know is as soon as I get the rope I'll be ready, but I don't want to make a scene if possible.

Does anyone have any location suggestions? Also, is my rope sufficient? I don't mind my body looking damaged after death, but ideally I'd want it to be as quick/painless as possible, so better that I am decapitated than choke to death for ages over/in water.

Also, out of interest, anyone with disabilities on here?

Best wishes,
j1yuuDA

iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
Hi I'm 18 and from the UK.

I have this^ rope in the mail, 10mm rock climbing rope, but I don't know where (or exactly when) to go do it.

I was thinking going to a (normally fairly busy) bridge in the town in the early hours of the morning and trying there, but I'm not sure. All I know is as soon as I get the rope I'll be ready, but I don't want to make a scene if possible.

Does anyone have any location suggestions? Also, is my rope sufficient? I don't mind my body looking damaged after death, but ideally I'd want it to be as quick/painless as possible, so better that I am decapitated than choke to death for ages over/in water.

Also, out of interest, anyone with disabilities on here?

Best wishes,
j1yuuDA
If you want it to be painless try doing a really long drop from 4-6 meters , I don't recommend the busy bridge because if you are hanging and suffering someone might pass by and save you quickly enough not to die and maybe youll get extra damage , try any abounded places they will have a place to hang or a forest if you can , the rope will be more than enough