bridgeluvr626

bridgeluvr626

Oct 17, 2023
So I got some binoculars to take a look at the current state of the suicide net...apologies for the shaky video. But unfortunately seems like the entire bridge (east and west sides) is covered with the net now. The few sections where it aren't have a 10ft high chainlink fence at walking level: there are effectively no openings anymore.

I wanna fuckin kill myself lmao

Attachments

• IMG_2194.mov
    41.5 MB
  • IMG_2199.mov
    48.5 MB
  • IMG_2192.jpeg
    IMG_2192.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2193.jpeg
    IMG_2193.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2197.jpeg
    IMG_2197.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LonelyKitten
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Ah well, there's more ways to die than jumping. Perhaps train or subway if you still want to go with the idea of an instant death?

hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
Society preventing methods like this for suicidal people to ctb, will only lead to suicidal people ctb by throwing themselves against cars and trains. Nice job, society!

Reactions: Huggs, LastFlowers, tranquilexpiry and 2 others
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Society preventing methods like this for suicidal people to ctb, will only lead to suicidal people ctb by throwing themselves against cars and trains. Nice job, society!
The wastefulness of the suicide net construction is well addressed in this video by Eye Doubt It:

• Informative
Reactions: LastFlowers, tranquilexpiry, loopdaloop and 1 other person
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
The wastefulness of the suicide net construction is well addressed in this video by Eye Doubt It:

His videos are great, wish he posted more often.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so horrible how people go and purposely make ceasing to exist as difficult as possible for people, it's so cruel how they want to make existence into a prison where one cannot escape from all the suffering on their own terms. It's like we are all being punished simply because other people were selfish enough to so harmfully procreate, it's such an evil world where people cannot just easily die.

Reactions: Immensevoid, bridgeluvr626, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Hi, If yr thinkin a ladder is a bit obvious, think again. I had a workman and he produced from a normal shopping bad size bag this telescopic ladder. Amazing thing. I want one! Search out there for 2m telescopic ladder you'd only need the smaller one 2m would do so long u put the feet so they dont slip. can get bigger but you want something that'l fit it a bag/backpack

for example, 2.6m ladders specs
  • Compact size, quick to use: the telescopic design reduces weight while ensuring load-bearing performance, folding dimensions: 78 x 48 x 8 cm, weight: 8 kg, step distance 30 cm.

• or (sorry about dots, cant get rid....)
  • 2.9m / 9.5ft Telescopic style climb extendable ladder, Loading Capacity : 330Lbs(150kg), weighs 16.3lbs(7.4kg) 10 step
  • Made To Last: Constructed with aluminium alloy, extremely durable, corrosion resistant and rust resistant.* Folded size: 76.5 x 46.5 x 7 cm / Unfolded size: 290 x 46.5 x 7 cm

fallintotheshadows

fallintotheshadows

Oct 23, 2023
You're kidding. When did they do this? They did it for the whole bridge where you cannot jump off anymore since they added a net?