• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

overthestorm

Oct 4, 2023
Has anyone scoped out the bridge recently? Are the nets complete? They're supposed to be really painful when you land. If anyone in the area wants to jump together maybe we could. If the bridge is closed off I guess I have to find Fentanyl somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt and Meteora
breezer_a

breezer_a

Feb 3, 2024
Its not a good way to go honestly. 5% chance you drown which is quite literally the most terrifying way to go. The rest is broken bones. I wouldnt choose that honestly.

O

overthestorm

Oct 4, 2023
Its not a good way to go honestly. 5% chance you drown which is quite literally the most terrifying way to go. The rest is broken bones. I wouldnt choose that honestly.
I think the nets are complete any way

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Just read a book on this, very fascinating
Not everyone does, there's been a fair few survived

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I

iamnotagoodperson

Mar 14, 2024
I actually had planned to use the Golden Gate Sunday as I'm travelling there for work from abroad. No one to look for me, perfect conditions. But i didn't see these nets until 2 days ago, feeling defeated, nothing will kill me already.
Are other bridges in the area high enough ? I don't want to have to come home, i'm not a good person and I need to stop hurting everyone and also me. I don't deserve to live, it needs to stop over there…

Last edited:
JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
Has anyone scoped out the bridge recently? Are the nets complete? They're supposed to be really painful when you land. If anyone in the area wants to jump together maybe we could. If the bridge is closed off I guess I have to find Fentanyl somehow.
I have a source for F in SF. PM me if interested.