jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Hi so everything gas gone wrong, mental health, illnesses, life is hell, tumour, etc no doctors changing meds so I've decided to go and either take an overdose of pills propanlol and some other ones or take duazeoam and hang from my balcony. I have to do it soon otherwise I will be found. Please don't try and stop me it gets better etc when I've lost everything due to ill health, no longer work, have a brain tumour, dont sleep anymore, am not eating in pain all the time and cant live

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SVEN, Davey36000, Sannti and 10 others
R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
I also have fatal disease and will die from it. I will ctb myself I know exactly where you are coming from. I am sorry so many like us have had to go through this and be forced to live in pain and mentally suffer also. I wish you the best journey to finding your Peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, WAITING TO DIE and Anon7b8
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
You would think with the millions upon millions of $$ donated and paid to the medical field they would be able to fix these problems by now. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I wish I could take your problems and pain away from you so you could find peace, but I can't even deal with my own pain and problems ….whatever you choose in life I hope you find peace. You deserve it.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
You would think with the millions upon millions of $$ donated and paid to the medical field they would be able to fix these problems by now. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I wish I could take your problems and pain away from you so you could find peace, but I can't even deal with my own pain and problems ….whatever you choose in life I hope you find peace. You deserve it.
Thqkyou means alot i hope u find peace soon

Cheesecake

Cheesecake

҉ Walmart ҉
Aug 28, 2020
hope you find peace

Reactions: jussrav
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Hi so everything gas gone wrong, mental health, illnesses, life is hell, tumour, etc no doctors changing meds so I've decided to go and either take an overdose of pills propanlol and some other ones or take duazeoam and hang from my balcony. I have to do it soon otherwise I will be found. Please don't try and stop me it gets better etc when I've lost everything due to ill health, no longer work, have a brain tumour, dont sleep anymore, am not eating in pain all the time and cant live
Nobody deserves to suffer this way, its heartbreaking.
I wish you peace in whatever you decide.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really so incredibly hellish how people have to suffer so unbearably in this existence, I hope you find the freedom you search for.

I

ItsMeUnique

No beauty shines brighter than that of a good hear
Sep 28, 2023
I hope youll find peace!!! Please keep us informed if you can! ❤️

hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Good luck. Glad to hear your suffering will come to an end

MrOptions

MrOptions

Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
I wish you a smooth, peaceful, and painless transition to the other side.