Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Thank you. I know but I have tried hanging and can't seem to get it right. There are no tall buildings near me and I understand that it is a bad idea but am hoping my luck is finally in.
Well then, I wish you the best of luck and a peaceful exit.

Reactions: AtSea2020
Wonderland

Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020
You should use this place to inform yourself, there are people here who are very nice and helpful. And yeah is not that easy, as much as it hurts.

Here's a thought, I saw in a tv show injecting air in the veins would do the job. bit i haven't seen any posts about that here. Has anyone heard about it?

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
You should use this place to inform yourself, there are people here who are very nice and helpful. And yeah is not that easy, as much as it hurts.

Here's a thought, I saw in a tv show injecting air in the veins would do the job. bit i haven't seen any posts about that here. Has anyone heard about it?
Injecting air in the veins does work if done right. In concentration camps in Germany in the 1940s they sometimes used that method. (If you have millions of people to kill, I guess you have to economize. Air is cheaper than cyanide gas.) However I know nothing more than that. I don't know how exactly they went about it, or what the potential problems might be. You would have to do some research.

And it may even have been helium or hydrogen they injected, not air. I simply can't remember. I think it works by messing up the heart, which is designed for pumping liquid and gets into trouble if it tries to pump gas.

Belit667 disagrees with me (see below - this is an edited post). I obtained the information I have given from a book written by a survivor of one of the camps. I read it a long time ago and I can not remember the EXACT details, but I am 100% certain that something of that sort was done by the German authorities. They wouldn't have done it unless it worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wonderland
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020

No, injecting air in veins is a bad idea, another nonsense from TV.
Injecting air in the veins does work if done right. In concentration camps in Germany in the 1940s they sometimes used that method. (If you have millions of people to kill, I guess you have to economize. Air is cheaper than cyanide gas.) However I know nothing more than that. I don't know how exactly they went about it, or what the potential problems might be. You would have to do some research.

Concentration camps were mostly in Poland and other occupied (enslaved) countries. They had labor camps in Germany to do real job.
One bullet in the head or Zyklon B "bath" and cremation.

Last edited:
A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020

I know. There is a lot of information and I have tried to use it but with no success to date. Lots of lovely people on here!

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
This is the post about shallow water drowning.
Sanctioned Suicide
[Method] Shallow water blackout
Thread starterBen Start dateSep 13, 2018
Suicide Discussion
Not open for further replies.
Ignore
Watch
Ben
-
Sep 12, 2018
Sep 13, 2018
Add bookmark
This is a very easy, painless, free method, that can very easily pass as accidental.

Directions:

I haven't seen it mentioned before, but they sure like to warn us about it, basically giving us instructions by doing the opposite of their points

Instructions:

This is a excerpt from their website:

WHO: Shallow water blackout (SWB) can affect anyone who is breath-holding, even the physically fit swimmer. It is especially seen in competitive swimmers, Navy SEALs, snorkelers, spearfishermen or anyone who free-dives. Blackouts cut across the spectrum of freediver training affecting all levels. No one is protected from succumbing to an underwater blackout.

WHAT: Shallow Water Blackout results from hypoxia (low oxygen) to the brain. What triggers one to breathe is elevation of carbon dioxide (CO2), not low oxygen (O2). One basically "blacks out" or faints in the water. For some, their lungs will take on water leading to drowning while others simply suffocate or die of other causes brought on by the breath-holding. **Death can be a result of the prolonged breath-holding, even if not from so called "Shallow Water Blackout." Breath-holding may stimulate genetic triggers leading to various causes of death.

WHERE: Shallow Water Blackout can occur in any body of water (pool, lake, river, ocean or bath tub) when breath-holding under water, regardless of water depth. Even if lifeguards are on duty, there is still a great risk because it is hard to detect from above the water.

WHEN: Frequently, Shallow Water Blackout occurs WITHOUT ANY WARNING of its onset. In fact, because of the hypoxia and detached mental state one can feel euphoric and empowered to continue breath-holding. Unlike regular drowning where there can be 6-8 minutes before brain damage and death, there are ONLY about 2 ½ minutes before BRAIN DAMAGE then DEATH with SWB because the brain has already been oxygen deprived coupled with warm water as in swimming pools, hastening brain death.

WHY: Shallow Water Blackout occurs because of the LACK OF EDUCATION, AWARENESS, and UNDERSTANDING of the dangers of breath-holding. It also occurs because of the lack of safety training for swimmers, freedivers, snorkelers, and spearfishermen. The breath-holders do not understand how to prevent Shallow Water Blackout or how to survive if it happens to them. Unfortunately, training does not inoculate one against SWB. All too often trained freedivers succumb.

tldr: hyperventilate yourself then hold your breath underwater. You will blackout long before you are out of breath, and death comes within 3-4 minutes after that.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness and AtSea2020
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
This bath shit sounds cool. I mean if you can do it with opiates. It is definitely more romantic than exit bag. I mean the one without helium with pills

Last edited:
Reactions: Belit667
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I know. There is a lot of information and I have tried to use it but with no success to date. Lots of lovely people on here!
I feel for you. I am going ctb sometime too, but I would hate to fail and just end up in more pain. Wishing you the peace you are looking for.

Reactions: AtSea2020
A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
This is the post about shallow water drowning.
Sanctioned Suicide
[Method] Shallow water blackout
Thread starterBen Start dateSep 13, 2018
Suicide Discussion
Not open for further replies.
Ignore
Watch
Ben
-
Sep 12, 2018
Sep 13, 2018
Add bookmark
This is a very easy, painless, free method, that can very easily pass as accidental.

Directions:

I haven't seen it mentioned before, but they sure like to warn us about it, basically giving us instructions by doing the opposite of their points

Instructions:

This is a excerpt from their website:

WHO: Shallow water blackout (SWB) can affect anyone who is breath-holding, even the physically fit swimmer. It is especially seen in competitive swimmers, Navy SEALs, snorkelers, spearfishermen or anyone who free-dives. Blackouts cut across the spectrum of freediver training affecting all levels. No one is protected from succumbing to an underwater blackout.

WHAT: Shallow Water Blackout results from hypoxia (low oxygen) to the brain. What triggers one to breathe is elevation of carbon dioxide (CO2), not low oxygen (O2). One basically "blacks out" or faints in the water. For some, their lungs will take on water leading to drowning while others simply suffocate or die of other causes brought on by the breath-holding. **Death can be a result of the prolonged breath-holding, even if not from so called "Shallow Water Blackout." Breath-holding may stimulate genetic triggers leading to various causes of death.

WHERE: Shallow Water Blackout can occur in any body of water (pool, lake, river, ocean or bath tub) when breath-holding under water, regardless of water depth. Even if lifeguards are on duty, there is still a great risk because it is hard to detect from above the water.

WHEN: Frequently, Shallow Water Blackout occurs WITHOUT ANY WARNING of its onset. In fact, because of the hypoxia and detached mental state one can feel euphoric and empowered to continue breath-holding. Unlike regular drowning where there can be 6-8 minutes before brain damage and death, there are ONLY about 2 ½ minutes before BRAIN DAMAGE then DEATH with SWB because the brain has already been oxygen deprived coupled with warm water as in swimming pools, hastening brain death.

WHY: Shallow Water Blackout occurs because of the LACK OF EDUCATION, AWARENESS, and UNDERSTANDING of the dangers of breath-holding. It also occurs because of the lack of safety training for swimmers, freedivers, snorkelers, and spearfishermen. The breath-holders do not understand how to prevent Shallow Water Blackout or how to survive if it happens to them. Unfortunately, training does not inoculate one against SWB. All too often trained freedivers succumb.

tldr: hyperventilate yourself then hold your breath underwater. You will blackout long before you are out of breath, and death comes within 3-4 minutes after that.

Thank you for your help! Will give it a go

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
It seems too late to chime in on this... @AtSea2020 I definitely wish you well in whatever you choose.

I was on the swim team in high school & witnessed and saved someone from "shallow water blackout": We had a substitute coach who decided it was a good idea to "practice how far we could swim under-water"... Indoor, competition pools are typically 25 yards long. One teammate went "down" and "back" (50 yards without breathing) and turned around to do another --- then, just sunk to the bottom (luckily at the shallow end). He didn't start breathing when I pulled him up, but very quickly recovered when we got him out of the water. He remembered nothing.

However, I think it'd be quite difficult to do it in a bathtub. I appreciate @Cherrypea giving such good details.

As an alternative for you, perhaps "night-night" (neck compression = similar to hanging but without the discomfort of having to support the weight of your body by your neck): https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

I highly recommend the book mentioned in the Wiki called Five Last Acts – The Exit Path (2015 edition): The arts and science of rational suicide in the face of unbearable, unrelievable suffering 2nd Edition by Chris Docker.
In chapter 2, he spends 80 pages on this = "compression" and it is very well written (the whole book is). Here's the first paragraph:
Compression is a simple method of self-deliverance that relies on no complicated equipment and does not require drugs. The main veins and arteries of the neck are compressed in such a manner that the pressure remains after the person has fainted. Fainting, and death, is a result of lack of oxygenated blood to the brain. It is very quick - fainting occurring within a minute and death following within a few minutes. (In rare cases, death may be accelerated by cardiac arrest after loss of consciousness.) One of the main methods of achieving compression is to use a tourniquet around the neck, carefully positioned so it does not obstruct breathing. Another method is to use continuous looping, and a third is the introduction of mechanical devices [aka a "hookless" ratchet tie-down... those are available ~everywhere... usually used secure a load in the back of a pickup truck, e.g.]. Some momentary discomfort is possible, but brief, and can be minimized with careful forethought.
The hookless ratchet tie-down compression method is my personal backup method. In my careful, brief "testing", the feeling of the strap/tourniquet on my neck gave only minor discomfort. Got one in a drawer 10 feet from me right now. Total cost ~$10.

Last edited:
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, falloutcarter13 and Belit667
T

timeisnigh

No kill like overkill
Jul 30, 2020
Ballsier way to go than I could. Fair winds and following seas. I'm not being silly: did you think to tip room service well?

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
It seems too late to chime in on this... @AtSea2020 I definitely wish you well in whatever you choose.

I was on the swim team in high school & witnessed and saved someone from "shallow water blackout": We had a substitute coach who decided it was a good idea to "practice how far we could swim under-water"... Indoor, competition pools are typically 25 yards long. One teammate went "down" and "back" (50 yards) and turned around to do another --- then, just sunk to the bottom (luckily at the shallow end). He didn't start breathing when I pulled him up, but very quickly recovered when we got him out of the water. He remembered nothing.

However, I think it'd be quite difficult to do it in a bathtub. I appreciate @Cherrypea giving such good details.

As an alternative for you, perhaps "night-night" (neck compression = similar to hanging but without the discomfort of having to support the weight of your body by your neck): https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

I highly recommend the book mentioned in the Wiki called Five Last Acts – The Exit Path (2015 edition): The arts and science of rational suicide in the face of unbearable, unrelievable suffering 2nd Edition by Chris Docker.
In chapter 2, he spends 80 pages on this = "compression" and it is very well written (the whole book is). Here's the first paragraph:

The hookless ratchet tie-down compression method is my personal backup method. In my careful, brief "testing", the feeling of the strap/tourniquet on my neck gave only minor discomfort. Got one in a drawer 10 feet from me right now. Total cost ~$10.
This was a great reply, 10/10

• Love
Reactions: profoundexperience