• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
I'm done and fed up with everything ruined my life. Can't carry on any longer

• Hugs
Reactions: RejectedKarma
RejectedKarma

RejectedKarma

What was I made for
Jul 27, 2023
I'm sorry you're going through this.
Before you try any method just make sure you've done proper research and have a good understanding of what the method implies

oofuf

oofuf

hope is the seed of despair
Feb 13, 2023
Make sure that the rope and the door knob can hold your weight.
Your angle will be a little weird. Your head will be pressed on the door which can cause some discomfort. Also make sure that the door is closed so it doesn't swing around.
Do some practice runs were you stop before you pass out to ensure that everything is working.
Good luck

Orangee

Orangee

I want to leave this sad world
Apr 6, 2024
I'm done and fed up with everything ruined my life. Can't carry on any longer
I'm sorry you've come to this point in your life but I implore you to wait 2-3 days before going through with it because a lot of the time (looking at the other threads) life is very up and down, and you seem like you are experiencing very severe emotions right now.

If you are still feeling the same way after a few days, here are my suggestions from experience. All the rules for partial hanging go here, like choose a sturdy rope, do a normal slipknot, and I've heard that if you put your legs in front of you, the chances of success are higher. Make sure that everything is very sturdy, if your doorknob is wobbly, choose a different one because you thrash around when you go unconscious. Some people also throw the rope over the door so that they get a little more height. Never tried it before but seems like it would work.

Please take care, and let me know if you need anything.

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
For me a doorknob was never a reliable anchor point because you never know how much weight it can handle and for how long, I personally wouldn't risk it.