• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

evey8112

evey8112

Jan 25, 2021
Hello Everyone, So my method is going to be ordering Percs i know that are laced with fentanyl and take them for an easy death. About 2 months ago i ordered M30s and LSD from the DW. Long story short i took way too much LSD and lost it grabbed the M30s which at the time i did not think were laced and one moment i was here and the next i woke up in the hospital with my stomach being pumped. I was not trying to CTB that night but the LSD made me have a fucking bad trip like off the scale lol. I now know the pills are laced,where to buy them again, and that its not painful the Fentanyl makes u fall asleep super quick. This will be my method of choice since i have already done it before only difference is i will be doing this in a hotel room and will not be saved. BTW i do believe in an AFTERLIFE because when i overdosed before i seen myself outside of my body and the police using Narcan on me. We are consciousness but when i was out of my body i felt pure bliss.

• Hugs
Reactions: PressEnterToExit, ooglah, Euthanza and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience. I can imagine that it must have been terrifying to overdose when you did not mean to ctb. I hope that you find what you are looking for. Best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
Lol I was a regular psychedelic user (used it responsibly) for years and I decided to once CTB by taking lots of cid. Well, it's rare to die on it but it can happen and long story short, that was the most wild suicide attempt of my life. I was tripping for three days straight and was hospitalized. I then developed hallucinogenic perception syndrome and still am dealing with it three years later. Lsd isn't as fun of a way to go as one may think lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza, ooglah and Regen
evey8112

evey8112

Jan 25, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience. I can imagine that it must have been terrifying to overdose when you did not mean to ctb. I hope that you find what you are looking for. Best wishes.
Actually, it was not as terrifying as one might think. Like i said when i did it within 2 mins i felt super sleepy then i remember seeing myself on the ground with the police giving me Narcan. I was floating about 7 feet above the scene and was not attached to it whatsoever. The only scary part was coming back to this miserable existence waking up in the hospital.
Lol I was a regular psychedelic user (used it responsibly) for years and I decided to once CTB by taking lots of cid. Well, it's rare to die on it but it can happen and long story short, that was the most wild suicide attempt of my life. I was tripping for three days straight and was hospitalized. I then developed hallucinogenic perception syndrome and still am dealing with it three years later. Lsd isn't as fun of a way to go as one may think lol
I actually was not trying to CTB with the LSD i simply did not give it enough time to kick in.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Lol. I've never heard anyone dying from LSD.

F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
Lol. I've never heard anyone dying from LSD.
I have. It's just rare but that's how I lost someone close to me but he took wayyyyy too much.

I

itsgoingtobeokay

Jul 1, 2022
Hello Everyone, So my method is going to be ordering Percs i know that are laced with fentanyl and take them for an easy death. About 2 months ago i ordered M30s and LSD from the DW. Long story short i took way too much LSD and lost it grabbed the M30s which at the time i did not think were laced and one moment i was here and the next i woke up in the hospital with my stomach being pumped. I was not trying to CTB that night but the LSD made me have a fucking bad trip like off the scale lol. I now know the pills are laced,where to buy them again, and that its not painful the Fentanyl makes u fall asleep super quick. This will be my method of choice since i have already done it before only difference is i will be doing this in a hotel room and will not be saved. BTW i do believe in an AFTERLIFE because when i overdosed before i seen myself outside of my body and the police using Narcan on me. We are consciousness but when i was out of my body i felt pure bliss.
Would you be willing to pm me?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You know, when you're lying in a hospital bed getting your stomach pumped, you can still hear what's going on around you. Your mind deciphers what you hear and creates images in your mind that reflect the "mind's" understanding of what it is being "told" by the sounds, so that it can properly store them for future use. That's what a brain does.