SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
Marvel Studios GIF

I've failed to take SN multiple times now and realized that this method will not work for me, I'm too anxious that I'll fail and have a bad recovering experience because I can't get any antiemetics... plus fighting SI to actually take it doesn't help either. I always dreamed about taking a drug that would make me feel good before i ctb'd, that's why I decided to start learn about the dark web and look into buying F. If you have any experience or tips to share that would be greatly appreciated. Wish me luck

• Hugs
Reactions: defunkt, Unknown21 and Praestat_Mori
chicken-nugget

chicken-nugget

depresso espresso
Sep 30, 2021
Good luck! If you're successful please message me

Reactions: defunkt, DefinitelyReady, UnluckyBastard and 1 other person
SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
Good luck! If you're successful please message me
Thank you kind Gengar, so far I've managed to make an account on a market and set up an pgp for encrypted messaging. I can now browse and see pricings on fent related opiates. Now I'm going to take a couple days researching my best options, then purchase a PO box and contact my first seller n go from there.

Reactions: defunkt, justwannadip, DefinitelyReady and 3 others
P

paintedwreath

Mar 7, 2024
Message me if successful as well please

Reactions: defunkt and UnluckyBastard
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck!

Reactions: SadTitan and UnluckyBastard
idontwantausername

idontwantausername

Jan 5, 2024
You should know most dnms explicitly disallow f to avoid the attention of law enforcement. You would likely have a much easier time getting it on the street, depending on where you live.

Reactions: SadTitan, divinemistress36 and Beyond_Repair
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I had the same idea a while ago and after browsing DNMs and forums dedicated to them, decided against it. It seems that sellers of fentanyl and nitazines (which I was also looking into) tend to be very sketchy. You might end up losing your money or getting something other than what was listed, or worse, you could be purchasing from an undercover cop looking to crack down on opioid sales, which would land you with a hefty fine and potential jail time.

The only advice I can really give is search names of sellers on forums to see what people are saying about the product they're selling and their experience with them.

Not to discourage you too much, just encouraging precaution. Hope it works out either way

• Informative
Reactions: defunkt, YosemiteGrrl, SadTitan and 1 other person
SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
I had the same idea a while ago and after browsing DNMs and forums dedicated to them, decided against it. It seems that sellers of fentanyl and nitazines (which I was also looking into) tend to be very sketchy. You might end up losing your money or getting something other than what was listed, or worse, you could be purchasing from an undercover cop looking to crack down on opioid sales, which would land you with a hefty fine and potential jail time.

The only advice I can really give is search names of sellers on forums to see what people are saying about the product they're selling and their experience with them.

Not to discourage you too much, just encouraging precaution. Hope it works out either way
I really do appreciate you stranger, I will definitely keep that in mind. I'm using a market called "archetype" that has a review system, so it makes me feel better about any purchase I might decide to make. my issue now is just trying to figure what I want and how I want to receive it.
You should know most dnms explicitly disallow f to avoid the attention of law enforcement. You would likely have a much easier time getting it on the street, depending on where you live.
that probably explained why they sold mostly things like m30s. some sellers mention they do have f in theirs. other sellers did sell f in brick bulk but the portions were a little to big for my liking.

Reactions: defunkt and Beyond_Repair
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I really do appreciate you stranger, I will definitely keep that in mind. I'm using a market called "archetype" that has a review system, so it makes me feel better about any purchase I might decide to make. my issue now is just trying to figure what I want and how I want to receive it.
No prob, just keep in mind too that reviews can be faked. That's why I put a bit more stock into what people are saying on forums.

One thing you might take a look at is how many open disputes the seller has. Having a lot of open disputes is generally a red flag

Good luck

• Informative
Reactions: defunkt and SadTitan