• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Himeasa

Himeasa

Feb 6, 2023
Hello.

Last Tuesday, February 6th, I tried to hang myself. I almost succeeded, had my SI not activated at the very last second. My vision was growing darker and darker. I felt the life proverbially flowing out of me. That was it. That would have been it. Yet, at the very least, I know that I can do it. At any point, I could just leave. The following Wednesday I tried several times over to replicate my first attempt, but strangely, all of them failed and did not apply proper pressure.

I'm ambivalent on life. It's not that it cannot categorically be worth it. That however is always after the fact of the inherent friction of existence. You always hunger before your hunger is satisfied, just for your hunger to return. We are genetic vessels and all the romanticism of happiness and all are bullshit. We just cope. I could become "happy" I suppose, but I am not willing to put the work in. I just don't want this effort. Why would I want to live in the first place? I didn't enter this game on my own and thus there is no shame in exiting it. I'm not willing to wait 5 - 10 years for my existence to potentially outweigh my intrinsic agony. It's a calculation. A biased calculation perhaps, maybe even wrong depending on your philosophical or moral standpoint, but it is the result I am going with. And once I'm dead, I'll lack any frame of reference since I'll be dead. Floor's made out of floor.

It's probably going to take me a while to find the proper spot on my neck and all.

But you know what? The thought of death doesn't scare me, apart from the SI inhabiting my lizard brain. In fact, it is euphoric. The idea (experience) of my vision dimming and my brain shutting off, as I almost managed it, feels so, so, so sweet. Plus the euphoria from hanging. It's utterly fascinating. If anything, I can experience this wonderful process of death. All else is boring.

• Hugs
Reactions: rotciv, _Broken_alice, floralheaddress and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you luck in your plan. Hope you find your peace and freedom ❤️

Reactions: Dliena and Praestat_Mori
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Will be thinking of you?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Wishing you best and may you succumb to eternal peace and liberation.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori
Himeasa

Himeasa

Feb 6, 2023
Struggling to close my carotids without choking myself so badly that it triggers SI. The first time I managed this, with the kneeling method, I cannot remember any notable pain or panic before I noticed my vision going black. I tried the chair method just now, but I'm going to return to kneeling right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: DoomValuer, rozeske and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck with your plan. I hope you find peace. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: rozeske and Dliena
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I wish you never have to suffer anymore. Find your peace mate.

Himeasa

Himeasa

Feb 6, 2023
I found some positions that work out apparently and cause my vision to slowly dim, but I fail to replicate them right after. It's like goddamn clockwork, the precision it requires.

It sucks that I can't find a seller for SN in EU, all those I know are from overseas and would go through customs.

Don't practice too many times to close together though as you don't wanna risk failing to die or pass out but succeed in creating unwanted moderate long term problems to increase your suffering. If you come very close to passing out this is the warning sign you need to succeed soon otherwise some brain cells might die.
You mean that I might accidentally fall into a position and unconscious during tests that will be undone by my convulsions? That much is known to me. I'm struggling to parse your post.

Last edited: