transientflesh127

transientflesh127

Apr 30, 2022
Hello, I've been lurking around for a while but only made an account recently.

I'm done with life. I'm in such unbearable pain. All that is good I've tried to do this far has been brought to nothing. My education is nonexistent. Whenever I try to get back up, the peak is so joyfully high but the fall equally steep in despair. I'll spare you the rest of the details.

I've chosen SN but haven't gathered the courage to procure it. Today has been the lowest point ever to be in my life. I've decided to OD on Aspirin, not as a CTB attempt, but just to relieve the pain for a while; make everything numb, because I don't want to feel anything anymore. Thoughts? It'll be most of a small bottle of quick-release Aspirin.

C

Cactuscraze

Apr 29, 2022
Just take like 3 tabs at most. ODing large amounts sounds awful, not sure why you would want to do this

"The earliest symptoms of acute aspirin poisoning may include ringing in the ears (tinnitus) and impaired hearing. More clinically significant signs and symptoms may include rapid breathing (hyperventilation), vomiting, dehydration, fever, double vision, and feeling faint.

Later signs of aspirin poisoning, or signs of more significant poisoning, can include drowsiness or confusion, bizarre behavior, unsteady walking, and coma.

The abnormal breathing caused by aspirin poisoning is usually rapid and deep. Vomiting may occur 3-8 hours after taking too much aspirin. Serious dehydration may occur from hyperventilation, vomiting, and fever."

Last edited:
Reactions: transientflesh127 and NearlyIrrelevantCake
transientflesh127

transientflesh127

Apr 30, 2022
I heard a lower overdose is just numbing? Of course for acute OD it is a different story.