M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I lurk on this website for most of my time which is why I rarely log on out of fear of being sent to a psych ward. Heck, I installed a VPN just so I could post this post But I decided that the time has come for me to CTB. Im just tired of the mental pain that my OCD, GAD, and MDD is causing me and as well as the emotional and physical abuse my narcissistic mother puts me through. So I will be taking SN with DMSO with no anti emetics once I enjoy my last moments (doing a marathon on Kdrama lol) and then immediately hang myself.

Reactions: Honigwaffel, Redrock, Sick Boy and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I lurk on this website for most of my time which is why I rarely log on out of fear of being sent to a psych ward. Heck, I installed a VPN just so I could post this post But I decided that the time has come for me to CTB. Im just tired of the mental pain that my OCD, GAD, and MDD is causing me and as well as the emotional and physical abuse my narcissistic mother puts me through. So I will be taking SN with DMSO with no anti emetics once I enjoy my last moments (doing a marathon on Kdrama lol) and then immediately hang myself.
Good luck. Hope it goes ok. :hug:

Reactions: Redrock and Sick Boy
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018

DMSO has been thoroughly debunked as a good means of SN transportation. You will end up vomiting.
Please follow the link below to receive metoclopramide:

Reactions: Redrock, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Final Escape
M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Good luck. Hope it goes ok. :hug:
Thanks!

DMSO has been thoroughly debunked as a good means of SN transportation. You will end up vomiting.
Please follow the link below to receive metoclopramide:
Yeah I thought so, the SN is more of a backup. I mainly am CTBing by hanging myself but Im taking SN before that.

Reactions: Final Escape and Redrock
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Yeah I thought so, the SN is more of a backup. I mainly am CTBing by hanging myself but Im taking SN before that.

Wishing you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do

Reactions: Redrock and midastic
M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Update: And I failed yet again. I was forced to eat dinner which meant that I couldnt take SN. I tried to hang myself full suspension but my support was making noise and bented it a little bit when I tested it so I ended up trying to go for a partial suspension. I tried to do it and didn't even black out, my head felt so light but I felt a ton of pain around the neck so I ended giving up because of the survival instinct. It's so fucking hard to CTB but I'm planning on trying again after school.

Reactions: Final Escape