M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
This is the weekend and as I'm getting closer to ctb I'm feeling more and more assured and calm. Right now I'm just going through the motion of the day. No one knows that I'll be gone by the weekend. I'm ready and excited to do this. I just hope everything goes according to plan. I have a back up day in case I chicken out tomorrow. But I'm ready. I've got my final meal and spending my last night in a tent out in the woods. Than tomorrow I'll ctb. I hope everyone here finds peace in their endeavors. I'll try to keep you posted about the day and the moment I ctb. I want to videotape the moment but I do not know how to livestream it so that you guys can watch it. Anyway, here's hoping this is my last day on Earth.

• Hugs
Reactions: DT2007, suicidalgirl96, cherrypiegonnadie and 4 others
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Godspeed.

What's your method? And what's your last meal?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
I will be drinking as much antifreeze as I can and then I'll do a long drop hanging off of a bridge before I get a chance to throw up the antifreeze. Even if someone finds me I'm hoping the antifreeze will do it's job. My last meal is Korean kimchi soup and beef bibimbap. I also made a playlist of the last music I want to listen to. I've got artist like Greta Van Fleet and Catfish and the Bottlemen on the playlist as well as The Head and The Heart and the Lumineers.

• Hugs
Reactions: bini, cherrypiegonnadie, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
cardboard_house

cardboard_house

he/him | i'm so tired. so, so tired.
Sep 17, 2023
I hope your last day goes well. Good luck, I really hope that you're able to find the peace that all of us are seeking.

Reactions: misthios2040 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. May you find peace, safe travels and good luck!!

Reactions: misthios2040
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved at the thought of leaving this existence, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

Reactions: DT2007 and misthios2040