• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

g&hexmhn

g&hexmhn

Nick
Aug 24, 2023
I'm going to ctb when I'm finished with my cigarette pack. There are a few left, but considering how I smoke 2 cigs each day (if not more) I'm gonna run out soon. When I do, I'll jump off a bridge on a highway.

The question I have is whether I should call the cops or not. I don't want an innocent person possibly being traumatised. I want to call the cops to pick up my body so no one (or at least close to no one) will see the remains. I'm wondering if the police are going to try and stop me by either pulling me off the edge or by putting a landing pad underneath the bridge. Are they going to try and stop me? If so, what do I do (If I can do anything)?