black.dahlia

black.dahlia

Jul 9, 2023
ive decided to attempt mid november. planning on using a plastic bag, not sure how reliable it is though. if it isnt, is there any other method i can try?

• Hugs
Reactions: HappyForever?
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Hanging is much more reliable, and almost equally accessible.
Here is a cool guide:

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you are only planning to ctb with a plastic bag then to me it doesn't sound like the best idea as won't the survival instinct cause one to instantly rip the bag off, it sounds torturous trying to succeed with that, sadly suicide just isn't that straightforward. But anyway if you wish to read about methods then there is a resource compilation on here, best of luck.

black.dahlia

black.dahlia

Jul 9, 2023
If you are only planning to ctb with a plastic bag then to me it doesn't sound like the best idea as won't the survival instinct cause one to instantly rip the bag off, it sounds torturous trying to succeed with that, sadly suicide just isn't that straightforward. But anyway if you wish to read about methods then there is a resource compilation on here, best of luck.
oh ive read about it lol, my plan was to get a bag with about an hours worth of oxygen in it, take some anti nausea and sleeping pills, and just tape the bag on when i get unbearably exhausted (i get perscribed sleeping meds which make it easier). i just need a good bag and a strong enough dosage
Hanging is much more reliable, and almost equally accessible.
Here is a cool guide:
would that method leave a scarring body behind? obv all of them would, but i dont want to truamatize anyone who finds me (thats not the police) too badly. i figured my head being covered with the bag would reduce the chances of that

U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
oh ive read about it lol, my plan was to get a bag with about an hours worth of oxygen in it, take some anti nausea and sleeping pills, and just tape the bag on when i get unbearably exhausted (i get perscribed sleeping meds which make it easier). i just need a good bag and a strong enough dosage

would that method leave a scarring body behind? obv all of them would, but i dont want to truamatize anyone who finds me (thats not the police) too badly. i figured my head being covered with the bag would reduce the chances of that
Any method of ctb will traumatise those who find your body. Do you realise what your face will look like if you ctb by suffocating with a plastic bag?

L

Longwalk

Jul 5, 2023
I am going to use the exit bag and nitrogen and as a back up if that fails, I am going to tape the bag around my neck tight and just suffocate the old fashioned way. But to prevent myself from pulling the bag off I am going to do something first. I am gonna set up my tank and everything I need for the bag and nitrogen in my car. Before I start that I have gotten some zip ties, big one, and I am going to zip tie my body to my seat and then one wrist to the steering wheel and then my other wrist I am going to get it ready to be zip tied to the other side of the steering wheel (I am going to tie a string on the zip tie so I can tighten it with my already tied hand ) then I am going to try the nitrogen method first. If it fails i will tape the bag on tight then zip tie my free hand and hopefully that will stop me from pulling the bag off. Hopefully that wasn't to complicated. But tieing your hands might stop your survival instinct from taking over

black.dahlia

black.dahlia

Jul 9, 2023
Any method of ctb will traumatise those who find your body. Do you realise what your face will look like if you ctb by suffocating with a plastic bag?
not to be a bitch or anything but a face in a plastic bag is objectively better to look at than my eye balls and brain matter flown all over my room after blowing my brains out

• Hmph!
Reactions: undecided
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
not to be a bitch or anything but a face in a plastic bag is objectively better to look at than my eye balls and brain matter flown all over my room after blowing my brains out
Lol, true

U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
Neither is pretty or "better" ! Both would be severely traumatising! Grow up !!