• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
Hello, All! I have recently decided to ctb, but I'm not entirely certain on the method yet. I thinking jumping would be quicker, and I know a spot, but I'm not entirely certain the fall would me. I would hate to be rescued after hours of excruciating pain and then have to live the rest of my life crippled and/or brain damaged or worse. And I would wondering if anyone would be able to provide a little help on the matter?

The place I'm thinking about jumping off of is the high rock overlook, and the elevation is about 1800 ft/540 m. Other people have jumped or fallen off of this place and died before. But again, I am unsure of could use some input.

Not sure if these pics help any, as I couldn't find any overlooking the jumping point, but here: https://www.google.com/search?q=hig...-d#imgrc=e6cOaZwidPOcHM&imgdii=VVQBLnXEZdVFaM

tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
Jumping from 540m will almost certainly kill you, you'd have to be extremly unlucky to not die.

Reactions: Cedi
William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
Jumping from 540m will almost certainly kill you, you'd have to be extremly unlucky to not die.
You're positive? Because from what I read, I'm going to have trouble getting a hold of any antiemetics, so this would be my best bet.

I heard what you're suppose to do simply fall back, not jump.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Have you done your research on SN here, including Stan's guide and any other SN links in the Resources Compilation? Antiemetics are not a necessity, only the SN is. They may or may not stop one from vomiting, and vomiting does not mean SN won't work.

Reactions: Timetodie90
tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
You're positive? Because from what I read, I'm going to have trouble getting a hold of any antiemetics, so this would be my best bet.

The book "Suicide and Attempted Suicide" by Geo Stone (which can be found under the resource compilation) quotes a 150 ft/46 m fall as having a 95-98% mortality rate, and from my research this seems to be one of the higher numbers quoted. I'd recommend that you also do your own research so that you can feel secure when the time comes.

William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
I thought the guide said I absolutely needed the antiemics?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Ah, okay. So all I need is the Sodium Nitrite then, right?

I think I found a good one.

Yes, that's what the guide says.

You need to remove the link or hide it in a spoiler, sharing resources is not allowed, in part because this is not a private forum and revealing sources jeopardizes them.

Reactions: I’mDone
loginboy69

loginboy69

Mar 25, 2020
Is SN painful in anyway?

Reactions: William Barker
William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
Yes, that's what the guide says.

You need to remove the link or hide it in a spoiler, sharing resources is not allowed, in part because this is not a private forum and revealing sources jeopardizes them.
Okay, I removed the link
I am about 165lbs. and 6 foot. Would I be considered regular size or large?

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Hello, All! I have recently decided to ctb, but I'm not entirely certain on the method yet. I thinking jumping would be quicker, and I know a spot, but I'm not entirely certain the fall would me. I would hate to be rescued after hours of excruciating pain and then have to live the rest of my life crippled and/or brain damaged or worse. And I would wondering if anyone would be able to provide a little help on the matter?

The place I'm thinking about jumping off of is the high rock overlook, and the elevation is about 1800 ft/540 m. Other people have jumped or fallen off of this place and died before. But again, I am unsure of could use some input.

Not sure if these pics help any, as I couldn't find any overlooking the jumping point, but here: https://www.google.com/search?q=hig...-d#imgrc=e6cOaZwidPOcHM&imgdii=VVQBLnXEZdVFaM

Try to avoid jumping. There is a pretty good chance of surviving the fall or not dying immediately. In this case it will just add up more pain to your suffering.

Reactions: William Barker
William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
Okay, I will try the Sodium Nitrite method, but I am a little confused.

I'm not sure how much 20gm of sodium nitrite would actually be. A few spoonfuls?

And only 50ml of water seems like very little since a deer park bottle is 500ml.

P

President_Drist

Mar 25, 2020
Is SN painful in anyway?

According Information that can be found here - some pain will be, but most of people said it is not hard to handle. The most important moment is that you will fall to sleep and then die

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Okay, I will try the Sodium Nitrite method, but I am a little confused.

I'm not sure how much 20gm of sodium nitrite would actually be. A few spoonfuls?

And only 50ml of water seems like very little since a deer park bottle is 500ml.

Hello. You can check this thread out for hopefully some information about SN and water amounts; SN / Water Amount Lookup Table [ v2 ]
You can also search the thread too. I know this has been covered before. It's hard to say what amount fits in a spoon, because the size of spoons can differ.

The reason for using a small amount of water is to help the SN get absorbed quicker. This would also be the reason why fasting, before ingesting SN, is recommend.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
If you're in the States, 25g of SN is a heaping tablespoon, the measuring spoon for cooking not the eating utensil.

William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
Thank God you clarified! I'll be sure go out later and get the cooking ones!

Can suicide really be this simple?

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Can suicide really be this simple?

Acquiring resources can be simple. Actually going through with it depends on the person themselves. SI can kick in for some people and that can end in not doing it.

William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
I'm preparing some "inspirational" quotes just in case.

Reactions: one4all
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020

what about jumping from a 341ft cliff? its 104m. Theres rocks at the bottom of the cliff but trees and shrubs come out from the cliff I don't want to land in one of the bushes and slowly fucking roll down. So its best to not jump but fall backwards?

William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
what about jumping from a 341ft cliff? its 104m. Theres rocks at the bottom of the cliff but trees and shrubs come out from the cliff I don't want to land in one of the bushes and slowly fucking roll down. So its best to not jump but fall backwards?
From what I read, it's best to ensure the impact is spread even throughout your whole body, minimizing your pain and maximizing your chances of dying, hence falling back as opposed to jumping

Reactions: raindrops
Thinking Beyond

Thinking Beyond

Mar 27, 2020

Go with SN.