• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

MrsNobody

MrsNobody

nostalgic isolation
Feb 4, 2024
Hey, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I'm going to be on the streets of a big dangerous city soon and all of the shelters are full. I have no car and no money and my biggest fear, other than plain embarrassment is getting robbed raped and brutally murdered.

I am scared to die but I have no choice and I'd rather die on my own terms rather than risking rape & murder, etc .

I planned to kill myself through water OD but people advised against this.

I have no car so can't use CO method, I failed a partial hanging attempt last year, and my method this time was going to be alcohol poisoning+ pills.

I have tons of prescription pills from the doctor. The only issue is people are saying this won't work and I'll end up in the hospital.

So what other method can I use that won't attract authorities?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: L0nely, SoulWhisperer, etherealspring and 13 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
So what other method can I use that won't attract authorities?
I'm sorry you have to suffer so much and life is unfair to you. There's the Suicide Resource Compilation. Hanging is probably the only method that doesn't attract attention, everyone can buy a rope.

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr and MrsNobody
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
Hey friend, are there any churches nearby? They might offer help.

• Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2, CatLvr and MrsNobody
MrsNobody

MrsNobody

nostalgic isolation
Feb 4, 2024
I'm sorry you have to suffer so much and life is unfair to you. There's the Suicide Resource Compilation. Hanging is probably the only method that doesn't attract attention, everyone can buy a rope.

Thank you for the reminder and I might just do that..just need to find a place to hang it without getting caught.
Hey friend, are there any churches nearby? They might offer help.

There are churches but the most they can do is feed me, which is not a huge issue for me. Food isn't an issue it's shelter and safety. I have a boyfriend who can give money for food but he lives in another country.

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr, GuessWhosBack and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
There are churches but the most they can do is feed me, which is not a huge issue for me. Food isn't an issue it's shelter and safety. I have a boyfriend who can give money for food but he lives in another country.
Can't you travel there? Get sth up with your boyfriend! If this is true love there are ways more than just money for food.

Would it be very difficult for you to travel to the country where your boyfriend lives?

He'll probably be devastated if you CTBed ...

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr, GuessWhosBack and MrsNobody
MrsNobody

MrsNobody

nostalgic isolation
Feb 4, 2024
Can't you travel there? Get sth up with your boyfriend! If this is true love there are ways more than just money for food.

Would it be very difficult for you to travel to the country where your boyfriend lives?

He'll probably be devastated if you CTBed ...

We have been talking about this together and he actually offered to pay for me a hotel for a week or even speak to his mother so I could fly to his country, (Germany) to stay with his mom until I found a job.

The issue is we are long distance and have only video chatted and talked on the phone. We were supposed to finally meet in October.

Imagine if I showed up to a foreign country and he after all decided he wasnt interested. Then, there's the risk of being homeless in a foreign country.

Not only this but it would take longer to get a VISA & etc.

Insult added to injury:

I have a physically/mentally ill sister and autistic brother who also lives with me and our mother, (who purposefully chose not to pay rent out of spite) who are also at risk. My sister is my BFF and my boyfriend would not be able to pay for both of us.

I do feel awful about all of this but I can't think of any other way out without being a dick towards my siblings.

My sister is also planning to CTB but no idea if she will be successful and my brother is (maybe) trying to stay with our dad but our dad is wishy washy and keeps changing his mind. He only has room for our brother.

So I'm kinda fucked both ethically and factually.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: L0nely, CatLvr and GuessWhosBack
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
Oh man, I see.
There are churches but the most they can do is feed me
Churches typically have connections with shelters and other social organisations. If you discuss this with them, they might get in a word for you. The church itself might only be able to feed you, but the people there ought to know how to help.

Churches work closely with rehab centres and homeless people where I come from. Usually (I hear) they are pretty understanding. Of course this depends on the country and culture I suppose. It's worth a shot if you have no other options.

• Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2, CatLvr, MrsNobody and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
We have been talking about this together and he actually offered to pay for me a hotel for a week or even speak to his mother so I could fly to his country, (Germany) to stay with his mom until I found a job.

The issue is we are long distance and have only video chatted and talked on the phone. We were supposed to finally meet in October.

Imagine if I showed up to a foreign country and he after all decided he wasnt interested. Then, there's the risk of being homeless in a foreign country.

Not only this but it would take longer to get a VISA & etc.

Insult added to injury:

I have a physically/mentally ill sister and autistic brother who also lives with me and our mother, (who purposefully chose not to pay rent out of spite) who are also at risk. My sister is my BFF and my boyfriend would not be able to pay for both of us.

I do feel awful about all of this but I can't think of any other way out without being a dick towards my siblings.

My sister is also planning to CTB but no idea if she will be successful and my brother is (maybe) trying to stay with our dad but our dad is wishy washy and keeps changing his mind. He only has room for our brother.

So I'm kinda fucked both ethically and factually.
You're trapped in a really difficult situation. Do I understand that right - you're gonna be homeless bc your mother stopped paying rent and it's not your personal fault? I do understand your concerns about your siblings. I also do understand your worries about traveling to another country for a boyfriend.

I can tell you moving to another country where I met my wife was the best decision I ever made in my life. However, there are also risks. You seem to have great chance but it als seems you would need a visa (which may be difficult depending on your nationality). You should think about your personal options bc it's your future!

This isn't an advice bc only you can decide for your own but think about your options and how serious it is with your bf to give this a a real chance!

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, CatLvr and MrsNobody
MrsNobody

MrsNobody

nostalgic isolation
Feb 4, 2024
Oh man, I see.

Churches typically have connections with shelters and other social organisations. If you discuss this with them, they might get in a word for you. The church itself might only be able to feed you, but the people there ought to know how to help.

Churches work closely with rehab centres and homeless people where I come from. Usually (I hear) they are pretty understanding. Of course this depends on the country and culture I suppose. It's worth a shot if you have no other options.

You're trapped in a really difficult situation. Do I understand that right - you're gonna be homeless bc your mother stopped paying rent and it's not your personal fault? I do understand your concerns about your siblings. I also do understand your worries about traveling to another country for a boyfriend.

I can tell you moving to another country where I met my wife was the best decision I ever made in my life. However, there are also risks. You seem to have great chance but it als seems you would need a visa (which may be difficult depending on your nationality). You should think about your personal options bc it's your future!

This isn't an advice bc only you can decide for your own but think about your options and how serious it is with your bf to give this a a real chance!

I'm glad your relationship has worked out. That's amazing. <3 šŸ«‚ It's very risky.. and the VISA would take longer than I have. I'm American.

Yes, both parents are mentally ill & as a result all of my siblings are. My sister and I have applied to housing and have been working with a case manager, which has a long wait period but instead of of my mom caring or waiting she's purposefully chosen not to pay rent. (She also took some money from my brother for the rent, yet it's not paid, so she practically stole from him. )

She has money she can go to a hotel and be okay. She also said she's looking out for herself from now on so that's that. (And this all came from me telling her that we should respect each other's beliefs.)

She doesn't care about us all that much..left us when I was a kid and didn't return to "make things right" until after I was a full adult. I don't think my dad would allow my autistic brother to be out on the streets... I'm praying. Dad is usually the one who can save us but not this time.

I won't lie I am pretty hopeless but I will exhaust my resources with the churches. I am not thrown out yet.

I just ordered a rope that should be here before I'm thrown out. I know a spot I can hang in without getting caught. (hopefully.)

I've found my method if this is what I'm going to have to do.

Thanks guys for chatting & for the suggestions. I love this community. I wish you all the best. xx

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: alltoomuch2, CatLvr, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I'm American.
US/Canadian American? That shouldn't be to difficult.

I'm sorry u have to live in such a toxic environment and you have to go through all this. We're here 4 u! :heart:šŸ«‚

Reactions: CatLvr and GuessWhosBack
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
OMG, I am so sorry you are going through this. I can't think of anything to add to what has already been suggested other than I hope you exhaust all your other remedies before ctb. I do understand your fear -- I would be terrified if I were in your position.

There is no hope your mother will change her mind and help you all??

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible, it's truly so cruel how people suffer so much in this existence all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes, I hope you eventually find what you search for.

B

brokeandbroken

Paragon
Apr 18, 2023
Look at board and lodges. It will be a shithole but at least it is shelter.