• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ScottPilgram

ScottPilgram

slime guy, xe/xem it/its
Feb 2, 2019
I think it was just about 2-3 weeks ago I went to a house show to support a punk band my friend is in. However I got so anxious on the lyft ride there I almost puked. I don't know how to interact with people, I was so anxious that a girl gave me a margerita before we went inside. Crazy. I got very drunk from all the alcohol there and though I had a good time I think I embarressed my friend maybe? He was trying to introduce me to his friends and I was just too intoxicated to really care about the moment. I'm worried about this next one. I drink to cope with the intense anxiety I get from interaction (ex: that lyft ride I mentioned) and it would be easy to just not go if I'm this anxious but I also want to get better at being social so I want to go. Does anyone have any tips or advice? also a good luck would do too lol I'm just so scared. I don't have many friends anymore and this newish guy and I are getting closer as friends I feel. I don't want to fuck this up I'm lonley.

stormrOzzy

stormrOzzy

Apr 8, 2019
Hi, I believe you could talk to him and say how you feel, talk about your anxiety. You do not have to say anything or everything about yourself, just say something to help you deal with it.