• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
Anyone ever wonder how Virginia woolf managed to ctb, Ik drowing isn't pleasant but every other ctb method feels so unreachable, I guess drowing would be easier if u thought it was gonna be peaceful, she probably thought it would be, I don't get how her SI didn't kick in tho and take the rocks out of her pockets. Some people say drowing only hurts when ur holding ur breath for so long and if u exhale and let the water fill ur lungs it starts to feel peaceful and euphoric but idk if u could actually make urself breathe in the water cos Im guessing ur survival instincts would kick in. I would love to die in the sea, but I think it'd be more difficult to do in the sea cos of lifeguards and other people and I'd be scared of getting attacked by a shark if I was to swim out far enough where I'm too tired. I think a lake would be the best choice. Idk maybe I'm weird but part of me doesn't even care if it's really painful I just worry it won't work, I'm scared to fail again if I fail again I don't think I'd get another chance. Does anyone relate to wanting to cbt this way or am I being crazy. I'd obvs rather the sn or the inert gas method but the sn feels like the almost not impossible method in my current life situation.
Anyone ever wonder how Virginia woolf managed to ctb, Ik drowing isn't pleasant but every other ctb method feels so unreachable, I guess drowing would be easier if u thought it was gonna be peaceful, she probably thought it would be, I don't get how her SI didn't kick in tho and take the rocks out of her pockets. Some people say drowing only hurts when ur holding ur breath for so long and if u exhale and let the water fill ur lungs it starts to feel peaceful and euphoric but idk if u could actually make urself breathe in the water cos Im guessing ur survival instincts would kick in. I would love to die in the sea, but I think it'd be more difficult to do in the sea cos of lifeguards and other people and I'd be scared of getting attacked by a shark if I was to swim out far enough where I'm too tired. I think a lake would be the best choice. Idk maybe I'm weird but part of me doesn't even care if it's really painful I just worry it won't work, I'm scared to fail again if I fail again I don't think I'd get another chance. Does anyone relate to wanting to cbt this way or am I being crazy. I'd obvs rather the sn or the inert gas method but the sn feels like the almost not impossible method in my current life situation.
I phrased the end part wrong, I meant that inert gas wouldn't be possible for me and sn feels almost impossible but I guess I'm holding onto a glimmer of hope that I'll find a source at some point

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024

I phrased the end part wrong, I meant that inert gas wouldn't be possible for me and sn feels almost impossible but I guess I'm holding onto a glimmer of hope that I'll find a source at some point
I drowned in a public pool at the age of 8 when I didn't know how to swim and I was completely under for around 20-30 secs before someone rescued me. I remember it was painful/traumatic only up until I was struggling to stay above the surface. Once I had drowned and had no air inside my lungs, all 8 years of my life flashed before my eyes and there was no pain, only a dream-like sensation. It was calm. And then I got rescued. So yeah, I don't think it's necessarily painful as long as you can stay under.

Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
Drowning is hard to do unless you have access to something to knock you unconscious.
Yeah it deffo seems hard to do purposely, I get prescribed sleeping tablets I guess that'd make it harder to survive when instincts kick in
I drowned in a public pool at the age of 8 when I didn't know how to swim and I was completely under for around 20-30 secs before someone rescued me. I remember it was painful/traumatic only up until I was struggling to stay above the surface. Once I had drowned and had no air inside my lungs, all 8 years of my life flashed before my eyes and there was no pain, only a dream-like sensation. It was calm. And then I got rescued. So yeah, I don't think it's necessarily painful as long as you can stay under.
Woah did ur life really flash before your eyes, was it all happy memories?

Reactions: rozeske
yearsoflonliness

yearsoflonliness

Apr 4, 2024
I almost drowned as a kid too. At the beach. The current was dragging me out into the ocean. I almost didn't make it back to shore. It was definitely a scary moment but there were no life guards and nobody had even realized I had been struggling. Not even my family.

Why be scared of a shark though? If there was one out there you'd die faster. Iirc shark attacks are super rare anyways. The jellyfish are more dangerous.