• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
I'm from the UK and a suicide case that had me gripped was of a girl named Sophie Smith who just after New Year ran away from home towards the sea in her vest top and shirts - still to this date she's never been found. For the family they I don't think won't accept that she is dead as without a body as proof - would you do this to your loved ones or would you want your body to be found so the family have closure ?

There was another case in the Lake District where I live of a man named Collin Banber who also went missing just after New Years and he died by hanging but his body was off the beaten track and he was missing for over two months and fortunately only found as s walker went off track in a secluded part of the woods

Reactions: dano6533
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Wait, you're not from South Carolina?

Reactions: dano6533