depressedginger

depressedginger

i exist without my consent
Oct 13, 2023
im going to work for the first time in 6 days tomorrow. well, i guess in like an hour. i haven't slept because my sleep schedule has been really messed up recently. i kept staying up late struggling to sleep because of my thoughts, only able to fall asleep with the tv on, and sleeping till 4. last week i went home sick on monday, and called in 2 days after. i couldve gone in later that week to make up hours, but i couldn't bring myself to. i hate myself. ive been struggling so much with my mental health. ive had to take so many sick days and it feels like i just dont care anymore sometimes to even call in because I'm hoping to be dead the next day. my boss knows I'm struggling, and my coworkers have been very supportive, but a lot of times it just feels like i can't keep doing this and i want to just go home right then and there and do something, anything to ctb. i get paid in 3 days though so I'll make it until then and figure something out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kimlett, Kit1, starrchaoz and 2 others
A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
What make me sad and angry
They are ppl with high iq 180+ work for 5h a week

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Yup I'm in a similar position. I find work unbearable and therefore my savings are dwindling to nothing. I have to kill myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and starrchaoz
depressedginger

depressedginger

Oct 13, 2023
Yup I'm in a similar position. I find work unbearable and therefore my savings are dwindling to nothing. I have to kill myself.
i relate to this a lot, its like im so ready to just quit my job because every minute spent here is just spent thinking about dying but im in so much debt and have no money whatsoever so its like this constant state of confusion on wtf to do next

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
i relate to this a lot, its like im so ready to just quit my job because every minute spent here is just spent thinking about dying but im in so much debt and have no money whatsoever so its like this constant state of confusion on wtf to do next
Definitely don't quit your job. Not even if you plan to go tomorrow. You'll find from many posts here that nothing is guaranteed and you don't want to make your life worse or put unnecessary pressure on yourself to kill yourself by narrowing your options.

depressedginger

depressedginger

Oct 13, 2023
Definitely don't quit your job. Not even if you plan to go tomorrow. You'll find from many posts here that nothing is guaranteed and you don't want to make your life worse or put unnecessary pressure on yourself to kill yourself by narrowing your options.
yeah, that makes a lot of sense, im hoping to be able to find a new job that also has sundays off like my current one, but more flexible with mental health days and evenings

starrchaoz

starrchaoz

Another six months, I'll be unknown.
Nov 24, 2023
I relate to this too. It's so hard to manage work and classes, it's overbearing really and too much to handle. I just don't care anymore since I'll hopefully be gone soon if everything works out, the only reason I still have a job is to pay the two bills I have + if my plan fails. It makes me feel so weak and stupid to not be able to handle work and school, and I don't even work that often (maybe two days out of the week) but I find myself usually calling out one of the days or getting someone to cover one of my shifts. It doesn't help that I've had to start using money in my savings too, it makes me feel even shittier. Anyways, I hope your shift at work goes well, wishing you the best ❤

Kimlett

Kimlett

Jan 7, 2024
I relate too and it's been one of the main causes of my depression. I just can't cope with work. Every day seems to never end and I cried in the bathroom almost everyday in all my jobs.

I'm currently unemployed and the idea of working again makes me feel nauseous. I guess i'll try new jobs and/or part time and/or study again. I try to keep hope thinking that someday, somehow and against all odds, I'll find a job that is bearable to me and allows me to survive humbly. I hope you all can find that too.

depressedginger

depressedginger

Oct 13, 2023
I relate too and it's been one of the main causes of my depression. I just can't cope with work. Every day seems to never end and I cried in the bathroom almost everyday in all my jobs.

I'm currently unemployed and the idea of working again makes me feel nauseous. I guess i'll try new jobs and/or part time and/or study again. I try to keep hope thinking that someday, somehow and against all odds, I'll find a job that is bearable to me and allows me to survive humbly. I hope you all can find that too.
yeah the crying in the bathroom is definitely me too, its like i need to just leave for a bit to go cry multiple times a day. i wish you the best of luck and i hope you find the happiness you're looking for

• Hugs
Reactions: Kimlett