• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
Tomorrow I gotta pack and go back home. I have no idea what to do next. I dont want to stay home. I have to find a job soon and I dont want to. Not because I am lazy but because I have no clue what I should do. Everything seems like such a waste of time. Good thing is I have a place where I can peace out if it gets really bad. What to do, where to go now I have no fucking clue. Everyone I ask tells me I have to decide but I dont know. I just want to stop existing to be honest.

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
What's your story? I wish sometimes I don't exist too but honestly that isn't going to happen unless I die soon.
As for a job I don't know what you would like to do or what your interests are but can you find work that has something to do with your interests?

Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
What's your story? I wish sometimes I don't exist too but honestly that isn't going to happen unless I die soon.
As for a job I don't know what you would like to do or what your interests are but can you find work that has something to do with your interests?

Hard to sum it up but basically I am very depressed and have social anxiety. Not really, I would then have to do something specific that I want but that is not attainable now. I have a degree but I cant work in that field because I hate it and i never even cared for it nor do I have social skills for it. I did try to get a job in written translation but nobody wants me.

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Yeah, depression sucks currently I don't have it and I prefer to keep it like that but sometimes I have social anxiety but again like depression I currently don't have social anxiety I hope you can find a job keep searching around your area and apply and hopefully things will turn up for you no guarantees though.