RealHumanBean

RealHumanBean

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Hello!

I am going to try to ctb tonight if I can fight off the survival instinct. It's challenging, but I don't think it will be as difficult as continuing to endure the indescribable suffering I am experiencing. There is no end in sight; the pain is immense. I want to escape it.

I've begun fasting for SN, so my approximate time to ctb will be tonight around 10-11pm EST.

Is there anyone who would be willing to chat me with later on when it gets close? I would prefer a woman since I have an easier time communicating emotions with them.

Thank you for tolerating me while I've been here :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RUnger823, Stick, Huntfish34 and 17 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I'm sorry it has come to this for you. I would be happy to chat with you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RUnger823, RealHumanBean, Lostandlooking and 3 others
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
We not only tolerate you, we are here together, together with you. You definitely won't be alone tonight.
:hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RealHumanBean, Lostandlooking, Huntfish34 and 5 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Hey! I'm female, and always willing to listen

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RUnger823, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
RealHumanBean

RealHumanBean

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Thank you thank you for volunteering to be with me while I prepare. I will return tonight and get in contact. What is a good way for a couple of us to chat? Also, I know I am asking for a huge favor and I will understand if you choose not to be there. It is okay :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and a.h
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Thank you thank you for volunteering to be with me while I prepare. I will return tonight and get in contact. What is a good way for a couple of us to chat? Also, I know I am asking for a huge favor and I will understand if you choose not to be there. It is okay :heart:

Discord might work.

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
i hope you find peace:heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RealHumanBean and KleinerWolf
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You will be missed. I hope you find peace and relief ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: RealHumanBean
glitchgirl

glitchgirl

A glitch that was never meant to exist
May 29, 2020
Would you consider voice chat? I feel like that's what I'd need when I go. I don't know for some that can be overwhelming, and I understand. Anyway I'm here for you as well. Even though we've never talked

• Love
Reactions: RealHumanBean and Huntfish34
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
Wishing you so much peace

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and KleinerWolf
RealHumanBean

RealHumanBean

Student
Aug 8, 2020
My family found out. I didn't hide what was happening well enough and now they're monitoring me on the clock so I won't be able to check out tonight. Maybe that's a good thing. I don't even know. I'm either numb or in pain. I am sorry for the drama; i am so appreciative of everyone here who reaches out. I know we're all in pain, but the fact that we have solidarity in suffering does lessen it slightly. Thank you :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 18655, Sinai Silence, Ghost2211 and 5 others
glitchgirl

glitchgirl

A glitch that was never meant to exist
May 29, 2020
My family found out. I didn't hide what was happening well enough and now they're monitoring me on the clock so I won't be able to check out tonight. Maybe that's a good thing. I don't even know. I'm either numb or in pain. I am sorry for the drama; i am so appreciative of everyone here who reaches out. I know we're all in pain, but the fact that we have solidarity in suffering does lessen it slightly. Thank you :heart:
You have nothing to be sorry about okay.We're all in this together. It might not be your time right now and that is okay.

• Hugs
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry they're controlling your choices. I'm glad you're with us another day. Sending you love, hang in there friend ❤️

• Hugs
LifeSucks39

LifeSucks39

Student
Feb 14, 2020
we are here for you

• Hugs
Reactions: RealHumanBean
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you were found and can't find the peace youre looking for. I hope your family is atleast trying to be supportive even in this situation. You haven't caused any drama at all, you are in pain and we are here for you in this difficult time. Wishing you all the best :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RealHumanBean, Huntfish34 and LifeSucks39