• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Be careful with the car, it could be insufficient to kill yourself.
You might wanna look into methods that generate CO by burning charcoal or similiar. There are some threads on the board on how do it correctly. I can give you some advice as well if you want.

Reactions: Final Escape
L

leavingsoon

Jul 24, 2018
Be careful with the car, it could be insufficient to kill yourself.
You might wanna look into methods that generate CO by burning charcoal or similiar. There are some threads on the board on how do it correctly. I can give you some advice as well if you want.
I would love some advice.

Reactions: EuroMan
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Alright, so the first thing you need to care about is the place where you wanna ctb. You can do it in a tent like you mentioned above, but make sure it's sealed close to airtaight so CO won't get out. Alternatively a car works as well. Don't do it indoors!

I'll describe how you generate CO by burning charcoal, there are alternative ways (like generating it by mixing certain chemicals) which you can look up in the PPH. This one is the easiest imo.

First of all you wanna set up charcoal briquettes in a bbq starter (you can find those for around 25€). You'll most likely need 2 of those for the sufficient mass of around 1.5kg charcoal.
You gotta wait till the charcoal burned down, turned to ember basically. This should take around ~60 minutes. After this you can fill the charcoal from the bbq starter into a form or bucket, just make sure it's spread evenly.
Put this bucket onto a plate with a thin screen of water so you avoid your tent burning down. Put it inside your tent/car ...

After waiting for a few more minutes get into there quickly (quickly because you don't want the CO leaking outside). The concentration should be high enough to kill you in under 30 minutes.

There's one problem though. The process of burning the charcoal can vary from situation to situation, depending on a different variables. So there is a chance you might end up failing to reach a high enough concentration which would lead to a failure of the attempt, and might even result in you taking permanent damage. You can avoid this risk by doing a test-run beforehand. This can be done with a CO-meter, which you can easily purchase on the internet. It should be capable of detecting concentrations up to 10.000 (ten thousand) ppm. It'll measure the concentration for you and grant you the certainty of a fatal concentration.

That should be the most important information.

EDIT: You might also wanna put warning signs up for emergency unity or random people arriving at the scene. Otherwise you might endanger them when they try to recover your body.

Last edited:
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
If u do use charcoal briquettes, get the match light brand kind that already comes with the lighter fluid or doesn't require it. I read that on some other forum.

Reactions: EuroMan
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
It really doesn't matter that much how you light the charcoal. What's more important is what kind of charcoal you're using. I mentioned charcoal briquettes because they burn for a longer time usually. By the time the charcoal has turned to ember, all lighter fluid should be burnt/gone anyways.