• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Maybe we are just not special and maybe we have for him the same value like the dirt under our feet. What makes us for him more special or more valuebale as a animal or a rock?

Reactions: Endqualia
Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
Nothing.

Reactions: AtomicNewt, inconsequential and fisil
I

iwanttosleepforever

Jun 2, 2019
we are nothing, just humans on a planet, born to suffer and die

Reactions: execute_love, Endqualia and Hotsackage
Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
I wish I was free from fear but I'm not. Even though I know that there is no reason to belive any sort of consciousness survives death I still fear it. I guess its in part due to biology and SI and in part due to religious upbringing and all the hell scare. I'm just freshly out of that madness. Hopefully as I convince myself that death is nothing to us it will become easier to ctb.

Reactions: Weems, AtomicNewt and fisil
G

GoneWrong

Jun 4, 2019
God is hidden from us, we are deceived by demons
The road to hell is paved with good intentions
Lot of truth in that... so frustrsing

Last edited:
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
If God in her infinite wisdom brings comfort to you then hallefuckinglujah. Hope she helps.

Imho once you consider the arrogance and aggression of humanity then religions are little more than, inevitable, clubs.

And like Groucho Marx said : I do not want to belong to any club that would have me as a member.

Reactions: AtomicNewt, Fucking loving it and KnightOfEnceladus
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
God clearly says in the bible that we are above all the other creatures on the earth because we "were made in his image".

been_there

been_there

Jun 5, 2019
Was it God that wrote the bible? I forget.

Reactions: AtomicNewt and Johnnythefox
Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
God clearly says in the bible that we are above all the other creatures on the earth because we "were made in his image".
In what way are we made in his image?

Reactions: AtomicNewt
been_there

been_there

Jun 5, 2019
okdoke, lets not quibble on higher power gender. Faith and hope in yourself whichever way you go.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I wish we could make him mortal and live like us and we can all trade places and watch that little cunt from above suffer the way all of us have.

Last edited:
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Maybe we are just not special and maybe we have for him the same value like the dirt under our feet. What makes us for him more special or more valuebale as a animal or a rock?
Well we are supposed to be made in God image.
I wonder if this includes our failability ?
I think I may have just unmade the universe

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

May 19, 2019
In what way are we made in his image?
Since God has no body, i believe the scripture references to our rationality/intellectual abilities as free will subjected beings.

Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
Since God has no body, i believe the scripture references to our rationality/intellectual abilities as free will subjected beings.
I used to belive that. But if you examine it carefully it falls apart.

Take the rationality/intellectual abilities. God is a being that is omniscient, man's knowledge is limited in every way. If God knows everything including the future, then he has no need for rationality and logic. Since the purpose of rationality and logic is to pass from a state of ignorance to one of knowledge. God already has knowledge bypassing the need for rationality and logic. He doesn't even think, he just knows. Man thinks, learns, remembers, forgets, users faith, etc all things unknown to God.

I don't belive that there is free will. In man there is some debate among people, but when it comes to God its clear he can't have free will. If he knows the future he knows exactly what he will do. He has no freedom there, he is determined by his all knowledge.

God is said to be all present, not just in space but also in time. If he is perfect, all knowing, all present, eternal and unchanging he is stationary, motionless. He is therefore a dead thing, since what has no motion has no life. That is if he existed.

• Wow
Reactions: AtomicNewt, Soul, KnightOfEnceladus and 2 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Don't listen to the naysayers. Take if from me a universalist that has studied every religion and non-religion.

The reason why you are greater than a rock or an animal is because your consciousness is evolved higher than they are. Meaning you have gained the right to reincarnate here as a human being instead of an animal. But you are still working on the right to become a child of light. A child of God. Meaning the right to reincarnate into a civilization that will give you the ability to purify your energy body and gain mastery over the elements. Right now you are purifying yourself through good works. And the masters are waiting to see if you will be found worthy of the title child of light. Once you purify yourself through doing good works through many reincarnations and enduring much suffering, then you gain the right to reincarnate into an elite tier of beings that have access to infinite universal knowledge, and the ability to gain enlightenment.

Check out the video in the link bellow if you don't believe in reincarnation.
Today Show - Expert investigates 10-year-old's reincarnation claims
[URL="http://www.today.com/news/return-life-how-some-children-have-memories-reincarnation-t8986[/URL]"]www.today.com/news/return-life-how-some-children-have-memories-reincarnation-t8986[/URL]

J

johnonymous

Jun 6, 2019
Once you purify yourself through doing good works through many reincarnations and enduring much suffering, then you gain the right to reincarnate into an elite tier of beings that have access to infinite universal knowledge, and the ability to gain enlightenment.

"If only I do enough good works I'll be saved for all eternity."

Nuts.

"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." - Mark Twain

Reactions: AtomicNewt, Fucking loving it and Endqualia
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Since God has no body ...

Which one, when? In Sh'mot/Exodus we were given clear instructions to clean up around our encampments because Adonai liked to walk around barefoot in the evenings and didn't want to step in anything nasty.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
"If only I do enough good works I'll be saved for all eternity."

Nuts.

"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." - Mark Twain
As nuts as that sounds it actually makes much sense than a God that will throw homosexuals and atheists into a burning lake of fire. At least the path I present sounds like it could be justifiable.

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

May 19, 2019
Which one, when? In Sh'mot/Exodus we were given clear instructions to clean up around our encampments because Adonai liked to walk around barefoot in the evenings and didn't want to step in anything nasty.
Yahweh

J

johnonymous

Jun 6, 2019
As nuts as that sounds it actually makes much sense than a God that will throw homosexuals and atheists into a burning lake of fire.

You expect sense from an indifferent universe. It owes us no such thing.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
You expect sense from an indifferent universe. It owes us no such thing.
Your right, that is why the Bible calls salvation a gift of God. See even secular people can understand these concepts. Personally I would call it a gift of the masters.

Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
Your right, that is why the Bible calls salvation a gift of God. See even secular people can understand these concepts. Personally I would call it a gift of the masters.
Salvation a gift from God. Why do we need salvation in the first place?

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Salvation a gift from God. Why do we need salvation in the first place?
Your being saved from mediocrity, boardem, indifference, delusion, falsehoods, suffering, and for some even hell. Not the hell of the bible though.

Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
Your being saved from mediocrity, boardem, indifference, delusion, falsehoods, suffering, and for some even hell. Not the hell of the bible though.
Why do I suffer all that?

J

johnonymous

Jun 6, 2019

Salvation exists because the Bible says it does. The Bible is true because I need it to be true - I need to be saved.

Perfectly circular.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Why do I suffer all that?
Because one day you will be one with God, and your friends in pure bliss and that will make it all worth it. You would have finished your duty and broke the endless cycle of reincarnation.

Salvation exists because the Bible says it does. The Bible is true because I need it to be true - I need to be saved.

Perfectly circular.
No salvation exists because it's found in almost every religion, not just the Bible. So it's not circular in reasoning, therefore it's not a logical fallacy. I know that argument I listen to people like Richard Dawkins speak. But Richard Dawkins has never gone toe to toe with a universalist like me.