Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Tell this to every single person who has ever died

Reactions: tera_forest, Élégie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 12 others
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
If it exist it's hard not to believe God isn't a sadist.

• Love
Reactions: AtMostOkay, OpheliasFlowers, Forever Dead and 4 others
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
If it exist it's hard not to believe God isn't a sadist.
Nah mate, he just wants to have a relationship with you. A̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶t̶e̶r̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶l̶i̶n̶e̶

Reactions: AtMostOkay, Dr.Precocious, OldDrummer and 2 others
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
in my country, God is usually associated with the pig.

• Wow
Reactions: Forever Dead, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
Imagine being a grief ass adult and having imaginary an friend

Reactions: deleted
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Imagine being a grief ass adult and having imaginary an friend
To be honest, if it works it works. Life is pretty fucking hard and people use coping mechanisms. I personally can't use religion in that way.

Reactions: BruhXDDDDD, Arrow, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yeah, well I am sure all the people who are fighting wars, dealing with long term illnesses, losing their homes etc.. might not always agree with God lol

Jesus Thumbs Up GIF by SoulPancake

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, OpheliasFlowers and Symbiote
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
God overestimated me lmao

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Yeah, well I am sure all the people who are fighting wars, dealing with long term illnesses, losing their homes etc.. might not always agree with God lol

Jesus Thumbs Up GIF by SoulPancake
No matter how horrific their lives get, most humans will cling desperately onto their delusions and suck out every drop of hopium, like the loathsome parasites they truly are.

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
He seems to really like giving small children cancer for some reason. Evil bastard.

Reactions: BruhXDDDDD, WrongPlaceWrongTime, AtMostOkay and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
God failed to take into account the fact that I'm a huge whiny bitch baby who'd rather die than have to do anything like exercise twice a week for example.

hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
Just an interesting note:

I wouldn't bother having an embittered and resentful sentiment towards something that I didn't believe exists.

That's more so the attitude you have towards a real person you know, and have a conflict with.

Reactions: whatevs
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
Just an interesting note:

I wouldn't bother having an embittered and resentful sentiment towards something that I didn't believe exists.

That's more so the attitude you have towards a real person you know, and have a conflict with.
Idk it feels kinda nice to let out all your anger and frustration for the worlds ills at an imaginary punching bag.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
God whos is that? A PlayStation gamer?

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and AtMostOkay
F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
God is either powerless, evil or non existent. But if this god character did exist then I would say that he, or it, is utterly evil and gives people way more than they can handle. Little children with terminal cancer for example is one of a multitude of horrors inflicted on innocent people for no good reason whatsoever by this god character. God is like father xmas: He or it doesnt exist.

Reactions: Life interrupted and OldDrummer
O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
God is either powerless, evil or non existent. But if this god character did exist then I would say that he, or it, is utterly evil and gives people way more than they can handle. Little children with terminal cancer for example is one of a multitude of horrors inflicted on innocent people for no good reason whatsoever by this god character. God is like father xmas: He or it doesnt exist.

Wasn't that one of the reasons the fundamental Christians were telling people not to read the Philip Pullman "His Dark Materials" books because he suggested there was a God, but he was unconscious.

I remember asking a certain popular Catholic priest on Twitter if he thought God was conscious or not, and the question really freaked him out.

I wasn't trying to malicious or score points, just generally curious, and it was like the question made him doubt about becoming a priest in the first place.

Reactions: Dr.Precocious
F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
Wasn't that one of the reasons the fundamental Christians were telling people not to read the Philip Pullman "His Dark Materials" books because he suggested there was a God, but he was unconscious.

I remember asking a certain popular Catholic priest on Twitter if he thought God was conscious or not, and the question really freaked him out.

I wasn't trying to malicious or score points, just generally curious, and it was like the question made him doubt about becoming a priest in the first place.
Love this. I haven't read any of the Philip Pullman books, I have made a note of it and will download this book off pdf drive. Sounds right up my alley. A brilliant, and often very funny book to read is " God hates you, hate Him back " by C J Werleman.

Reactions: Dr.Precocious and OldDrummer
Dr.Precocious

Dr.Precocious

Exoskeletal
Mar 9, 2022
It is important to remember that every "word of god" was written by a human.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Rogue Proxy, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 2 others
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Yeah okay we lost god. Now we preach for the choir about it? Life is limp with no sense of spirituality. Feelings are chemicals but they are real chemicals. Sometimes I feel like I could float. I feel people's sizes.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Nah mate, he just wants to have a relationship with you. A̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶t̶e̶r̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶l̶i̶n̶e̶
But what kind of a relationship does he want? A relationship where he doesn't call and doesn't return your phone calls, emails, or texts? The weird thing is that I have come to believe there is most likely a god based on near death experiences. But it doesn't seem possible to have a real, ongoing relationship during your life- you just take your best guesses for how to live and hope it's good enough. Not too many people say that they have direct messages from god, and for some that say that they might it may just be their own thoughts that they hope were put there by god.